Uh Oh!!! The elders are coming!!!

by Blue Grass 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

why do you wanna fade? do you still have family in the borg?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well after fading and keeping a low key I think the elders are finally going to get to me.

Get ready for the sit down in the "comfy chair!"

BTS

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Just ignore it/them..they'll go away..if not just tellem you're not interested..that's what I did..I haven't heard anything since.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

be careful when speaking on the phone they will put you on speaker and ask loaded questions because there will be 3 of the lying bastards listening hoping you slip up,that's how the bastards got me, give them the runaround make a few appointments that they request and either dont answer the door or go out and do something else, remember you are dealing with the lowest devious dishonest group of people you could ever hope to meet, fight like with like they are scum

• cantleave
    cantleave

Remember this - You are an adult, you make your own choices, they have no power over you!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why do you care if the elders get to you at all? Are you staying under the radar for your family? I didn't think that your family meant much to you based on your sage advice to the other newbie to detach himself from his mother. Do you really need your family for moral support through the rest of your life like everyone else does?

I'm only asking because your concern here for remaining anonymous to keep from getting df or da doesn't make sense unless you love your family and need them in your life.

You need your family, apparently, but the other poster doesn't need his and should grow a pair.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Ok, are you serious right now? Perhaps you should go back and read some of your "sage" advice on other threads. I'm with White Dove on this one - based on your vitriolic and offensive posts, it seems a bit odd you should be worried about this, much less asking for advice.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Why do you care if the elders get to you at all? Are you staying under the radar for your family?

None of my family are JWs. It's just that for lack of a better term I'm a horny bastard. I've been seeing a lot of lot of sisters I know one facebook and some these girls are really hot! Me being caught up in a JC could really mess up my plans, but after the way this chick notified this elder I contacted on facebook, I think I'm no longer interested in any JW chicks.

Blue Grass

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

become mormon, those are real horny chicks.

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

If you have no family in the Cult, how about a simple stay the f*** off my lawn old man, your presence is withering my begonias?

I understand the horny thing, but you need to broaden your horizons. How about a Southern Baptist with a trick pelvis ? Or a Catholic that still has her school uniform? I'm just saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit