Uh Oh!!! The elders are coming!!!

by Blue Grass 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Confuzzled
  • Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Ok, are you serious right now? Perhaps you should go back and read some of your "sage" advice on other threads. I'm with White Dove on this one...

You two are little late but the sage advice you speak of was already handled in another thread. You can go there if you want to discuss it but I doubt anyone will respond at this point.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/192357/4/MODERATORS-trolling-poster

If you have no family in the Cult, how about a simple stay the f*** off my lawn old man

I don't want to be rude to this guy. I met this guy at 19 at a time when I didn't have good relationship with my parents so he was kind of like a father figure. I just need to know the nicest way possible to blow him off without hurting his feelings. I'm really more concerned about hurting certain members of my old congo's feelings than me getting disfellowshipped. As stated earlier I have no JW family so me getting disfellowshipped wouldn't matter.

Blue Grass

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I'm really more concerned about hurting certain members of my old congo's feelings than me getting disfellowshipped.

Do you think they'll be that concerned about your feelings when they publicly shun you?

W

• poppers
    poppers

If they contact you just tell them, "I'll let you know when I need to talk to you." Your needs supercede his nosiness. And of course, that need will never arise.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Do you think they'll be that concerned about your feelings when they publicly shun you?

I honestly don't know. The human part of me tells me that there will be at least some who cares. I guess you could never know for sure until it happens.

Blue Grass

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Be extremely careful. I once associated with a very nice and caring elder. But he shocked me when he became a different person when he was around other elders. One on one he was great, but he changed to the elder mode of thinking when around other elders.

• spawn
    spawn

You have two choices

1, Bend over and take it like a Dub.

2, Let them come to the door and just tell them to F**k Off

I'd go for 2 if I were you!!

• nugget
    nugget

You are an adult and therefore don't have to see people you do not want to. I agree that it is a good idea to state that you do not choose to give out personal details over the internet. You can also say that you have this brother's number and know where to reach him if you need to.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

OPEN THE DOOR AND GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Dread

• Think About It
    Think About It

I don't want to be rude to this guy. I met this guy at 19 at a time when I didn't have good relationship with my parents so he was kind of like a father figure. I just need to know the nicest way possible to blow him off without hurting his feelings.

It's just that for lack of a better term I'm a horny bastard. I've been seeing a lot of lot of sisters I know one facebook and some these girls are really hot! Me being caught up in a JC could really mess up my plans

BlueGrass......I commend you on 2 things.

(1) Good that you don't want to hurt the guy's feelings.

(2) Smart you don't want to burn any bridges with hot JW chicks.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit