Submission and stupid rules

by Lady Lee 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

‘Course, having a freaky “significant other” sometimes helps.

🤪

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Lee Marsh: Men have it hard.

Pun intended? 😇

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

LongHairGal: I guess that explains why in certain countries around the world, women are made to cover up from head to toe! Even their hair, face and ankles can’t show.

The problem with that is that it actually makes many men even more prone to sexual thoughts. Ask a man who goes to nude beaches how fast the novelty wears off. After a while you don't notice it anymore.

But it isn't the hormones that drive a man's libido as much as his brain. What he thinks is a much greater trigger for him. Showing it all, pretty much takes away the mystery. Cover it all up and all they think about is what is under all those clothes.

Vidot: We manage. Takes years of practice and self-discipline, though.

And some never manage it. All we need is a few pills and problems are solved. You poor guys.

• TD
    TD

It's not unheard of for a lady to experience something very similar at or near the cusp of menopause. My wife did.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350
    Yes, it’s true about men and how frequently they think about sex. When I was younger I had asked a boyfriend how often he thought about sex. His answer shocked me. Like you, I would not want to have their ‘anatomy’ and constantly distracting thoughts.

Since the purpose of life is to create more life - Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth. Men are just doing what we were made to do. I don't understand what women think about all of the time if not to become mothers and fulfill their roles.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, Rat, there’s more to life than procreation.

• titch
    titch

Vidiot: So true, so true. You know, I do believe that there are millions of people who believe that the whole, entire purpose of the human race is to perpetuate the human race. In other words, to "keep it going". Oh well. Best Regards----Titch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit