Submission and stupid rules

by Lady Lee 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Misery, women are below men, huh? (Trick ?)

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm surprised that only took 10 minutes for someone to respond LOL

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

misery is being sarcastic I'm sure!

• St George of England
    St George of England

We recently had a WT article on signing. When sisters are doing it, do they need to wear head covering as they are not really teaching but relaying the brothers talk. Not as simple as that! It also depends on the size of the screen where she is displayed. If it makes the sister larger and thus more prominent than the brother........ you guessed it!

George

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

Sorry Misery I don't agree. Women call it like it is and they protect their little ones. Not something the society can say they do well.

I have been around a lot of men all my life and feel that Men are just as emotional and judgmental as any women. They are just quieter and more aggressive about it.

Besides that JW's have taken so much of the loving, kind emotion out of worshiping God.

Many of the older sisters are wiser then a lot of those 25 something elders or even those stuck in the mud older elders. And the mothers have a big perspective as to what life is really like for our children, real issues. Not something most of the men can claim, that don't have any time to even chat with their wives or children. (yes I was an elders brat)lol

I just don't see why it isn't mixed up a bit. They would get the strengths of both sexes.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

To me this explains all the problems between a man and a woman... a few honest ones will even admit to it. Women are always trying to run the man when in the end they only respect and love that one that doesn't submit.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Misery, women are below men, huh? (Trick ?)

I just caught that LOL. I'm bored and slow today. Slow day at work, stuck here for another 45 minutes. Killin time.

misery is being sarcastic I'm sure!

Just trying to have a lil fun. Dreary, rainy day. Bored at work, on a Friday, and done in 45 minutes. In all seriousness though Lady Lee I agree, I hate all the Men>Women nonsense. To take a different view of things, you women should be somewhat happified you're not males. Why? Think about it, you don't have to worry about "reaching out." You don't have to "handle the microphones", , setup the stage, you don't have to read the WT, or take the lead in field service, or do the Bible Highlights, do the accounts, be on the hospital liason committee, stay late after the meeting, or attend meetings after the meeting about meetings. You don't have to wear ties. You don't have to shave facial hair (some of you anyway, you know who you are), you don't have to worry about being asked to be an attendant at the assemblies and conventions. You don't have to ask the woman in the row with the crying bab to take the brat in the back as she's disturbing the meeting. there's more I'm missing, Minimus feel free to add on.

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

LOL...Misery are You joking? I just saw that other post that says you are being sarcastic!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Here is a more relevant translation of that verse sums up everything that is wrong with women (in my humble opinion)

Genesis 3:16 (New Living Translation)

16 Then he said to the woman,

“I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy,
    and in pain you will give birth.
    And you will desire to control your husband,
    but he will rule over you
    . [a] ”

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Not to take away from your point Lady Lee... The JW rules were weird and Lame I agree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit