Ugly Sisters

by XPeterX 65 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Back in the 60's the sisters were better looking than the girls in school.

If they werent I might have escaped the tower sooner.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Mindmelda, you're lucky. Guys who like bigger girls usually say they appreciate a nice ass. I'm fat with no ass.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

It certainly takes maturity to realize it isn't all about looks. Yes, you want to be attracted to your partner and all, but a relationship can't stand on that alone. I admit, I always went for the cute brothers, pretty boys actually. And that is probably one of the big reasons I am still single. There was too much competition for their attention. And my heart was left broken many times. At the same time, I passed on some nice, decent looking brothers. So I guess I was shallow.

And I do know a lot of the young brothers had a rating system for the sisters and the standards were pretty high. I know of one brother in particular had a system that rated the sister by cute, pretty, and he only knew of a couple really beautiful ones. So flash forward about 15 years or so, saw him at a convention. He did marry a pretty sister, but he got fat and lost his hair. Hopefully his wife values his other qualities.

But, that all being said, I think there are a lot of pretty sisters of all ages. There are some rural congregations where a lot of the sisters wear no make-up and dress like 1985. But, then, the younger ones more than make up for it.

And DaCheech, if you saw me at an assembly or convention, I probably do have a sour expression on my face. That's because I really don't want to be there.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I don't remember any ugly ones. I do remember some that were nonchalant about arm and leg hair, but there were others who were hot so it didn't matter.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I hate to say it, but everyone gets fat and loses some hair when they get older. Our fat redistributes even if we don't have a lot and everyone's hair gets thinner.

Among other things. I'm 50, and yes, I've moved past looks, because at some point, you just have to. Unless I find a free plastic surgeon, I'm sure I won't look like Cher at 60. LOL

• andy5421
    andy5421

"And by ugly I mean UGLY."

that would be FUGLY (Fuckin' Ugly)

I have yet to meet a woman(JW or otherwise) who I found repulsive physically.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit