Ugly Sisters

by XPeterX 65 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

There are some really handsome brothers and beautiful sisters in the congregation as well as some dog ugly ones.

• peaches
    peaches

bow wow...rufffff...ruffffff....bow wow.....ok that said...needs now to roll over and lick ass....

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I don't know about that. I remember finding lots of sisters attractive. I'll agree though that many never looked up to their potential as they tried to look modest.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

People can't help it if they were born ugly. Of course, I'm a fat, ugly chick, so you would expect me to say that!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Shamus, you gorgeous hunk of monkey you,

While your butt is no doubt radiant, being a simian and all, my beauty lies in my face.

I have no doubt that you would rip it off, then how could I ever be a narcissist again?

Although, I have no desire to rip your butt off.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

plain and average is enough to attract me............. but, that person has to make me feel like a million dollars.

if you give me a gorgeous woman and she's boring or just vain......... no thanks!

• restrangled
    restrangled

It's funny, 90 percent of the girls in the hall I went to were gorgeous and dressed to the nines. We kept the elders on their toes, worrying about who was looking at who, etc. The guys in, ......not a one!. It was all the new guys studying that were the good looking ones. It was during the 70's so all attended in Jeans, long hair etc. Many of them were literal brothers and bringing friends all checking out the JW's at the same time.

Sunday's became pretty fun there for awhile!

r.

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

When I was a single sister you couldn't afford to be fat or look like a dog’s breakfast. I worked out was very thin and took care of my appearance and most girls I knew did the same. I like to think I am ok looking and most girls I knew were attractive if not beautiful.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I think I would like to meet babygirl30............... ;)

There were many attractive sisters....however, just as many as let themselves go. I can't believe the brothers 20 years younger than me that have let themselves go, are overweight, flabby, bad grooming......and sit around playing video games in their underwear. They are every bit as bad..........

The one thing about the really attractive girls is that their personality usually didn't match. I was a single elder......yeah, you can imagine......I never really knew if they liked me or the relative 'fame' that came from dating me. Status driven and materialistic. NOT attractive.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Ok what is up with the female bashing lately? What about the hog-headed brothers?.....lol My circuit had a bunch of pretty girls. 90% of whom married local brothers. And my congregation was known for its pretty girls........yours truly included. But I do agree that in the past decade the girls let themselves go at a younger age than we did.....But they also dress more revealing too.......so that makes up for it. As far as them being overweight and unsightly I think the American lifestyle has a lot to do with that.

P.S. And we always got play from the worldly guys while "the brothas" were standing around waiting for us to come up to them!!!

Cult Classic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit