Ugly Sisters

by XPeterX 65 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

O.k I have noticed that most female jws are ugly.And by ugly I mean UGLY.They won't work out,they are fat and won't go on a diet (some female teens won't even shave their legs),they neglect their appearance/body in general.Any opinions?

P.S Many will eventually get fat after marriage

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, I've noticed the same thing about most brothers.

P.S. Many will eventually get fat after marriage...all that homecooking.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Um....sweetheart...I don't know what area YOU come from, but I have never BEEN and never will BE - ugly!

But I did have some associates in the org that were LESS then attractive - by any standards.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've noticed in all my 37 years in the borg that there are some very attractive sisters and only a few good looking brothers. There are homely people in every congregation, but for the most part, the sisters do try to look presentable and look good.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

damn no offence to anyone.I live in Greece and many many women outside the org are hot but when it comes to sisters 8 out of 10 are errr.. well u know....they are just not for the thing.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

This thread will be a big hit, I predict.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Every country will be different. I don't think there are many others here from Greece who can argue with or back up your point.

In the USA, the Dubs are pretty much average. The super hot ones, however, try to ugly themselves up so as to appear modest, skewing the average down a notch.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

and yet u didn't say ur opinion

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I never minded. The majority of the sisters in my area are thin and pretty, but, needless to say, BORING. <_< I'd like an intelligent free-thinker, thank you very much.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Boring...That's the word....WHAT THE HELL EVERYBODY???Acting like you re 80 at the age of let's say 20????Damn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit