Ugly Sisters

by XPeterX 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Roddy
    Roddy

I disagree. While there were some homely ones, there were some that were really pretty. The only bad thing is some of those pretty ones knew it and it went to their heads big time.

Do you live near a petro-chemical company or a nuclear energy facility?

• andy5421
    andy5421

I have yet to see a sister to where I think that she was beaten black and blue with an ugly stick

• tec
    tec

Ugliness and beauty are totally subjective. I rarely see 'ugly' in anyone.

Tammy

• shamus100
  • St George of England
    St George of England

The only thing that gets me to a convention these days is the chance to sit and admire the really nice chicks. There is certainly plenty of 'Top Totty' here in England. George

• I quit!
    I quit!

Maybe it is just the area you live in. It wasn't that way where I attended. Of course that was a long time ago and the population in general is a lot fatter these days. Besides most of what is ugly comes from within.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ugly?....being a young horney male NO woman was ugly....inside, or out....they was all beautifulll....true though, people are fatter today....

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

My husband and I have gained almost the same amount of weight in 22 years of marriage. I'm a good cook...what can I say? I used to be a chef.

I look like this:

My hair is blonder now, closer to its original color. I had dyed it red a couple of years ago when this picture was taken.

*humps Evil Spock's leg*

• nelly136
    nelly136

so when you say ugly ........"And by ugly I mean UGLY.They won't work out,they are fat and won't go on a diet ".........youre talking out of condition/obese?

or do you mean they have faces like bushpigs too?

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I am talking about their appearence in general.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit