What Do You Think Of Israel & Obama's Relationship?

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

I didn't call you silly Rob. I called the comment Woods made silly.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Again Rob that's unbelievably silly. The goal is peace is it not?

• minimus
    minimus

Some silly comments here.

• Robdar
    Robdar

And yes, the goal is peace. And that goal is complicated. It isn't as easy as a group hug or offering understanding. And you are acting silly to imply otherwise.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Again Rob that's unbelievably silly. The goal is peace is it not?
    Dare I suggest that perhaps the kinship the left holds with the Arab Islamics is fueled by their hatred of the U.S.?
    This is what I said was silly. You supported this statement by Woods.
    Why does it hit a nerve? Because it is a tactic. It is insulting. Which was the point. I neither hate America, or hold any kinship with Arab Islamics.

If my explanation is unsatisfying, I apologize for my clumsy words appearing to be an insult to you.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I didn't call you silly Rob. I called the comment Woods made silly.

Actually, you called it "idiotic" -

• minimus
    minimus

I agree that one should not think IDEALLY because what should and DOES happen are two different things.

What can Israel do to appease, let's say, Iran?? Anyone tell me that one?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Uhmmm - convert to Sunni Shiite Islam? Somehow, I don't think even THAT would be enough...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    If my explanation is unsatisfying, I apologize for my clumsy words appearing to be an insult to you.

Beks, Why are you apologizing? I wasnt insulted nor did I mean to insult you. I just figured if you were going to call me silly, I'd give you silly. Although I appreciate your kindness, this isnt about you and is only distracting us from the discussion at hand.

Good grief, woman. I feel as if I cannot be understood by you. If I don't respond to you, you want to know why, if I respond to you, you are insulted or think that I'm insulted. Oy vey.

Please kiss me so we can make up. This time, show me some passion and please give me a little tongue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit