What Do You Think Of Israel & Obama's Relationship?

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That's not a defense.. Multitudes HATE Jews in this world. That is a fact.

I don't think the USA kisses Israel's ass more than they do Canada's.

LOL@Minimus!!..........Good morning Minimus!..

Your not addressing the subject by saying "people hate Jews"..

"People hate Jews" is not a reason for Obama to change his decisions..

The USA does`nt kiss Canada`s Ass..

Canada`s Bum is very Cold..

The USA`s`s lips would stick to our Frozen Canadian Bum..LOL!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Robdar
    Robdar

Again Rob that's unbelievably silly. The goal is peace is it not? I'm sorry if I tend to think of countries as being groups of humans, not colors on a map. I have no partiality to any race or religion, I just happen to believe that there is always more than one side.

Oh, if only you were as beautiful as you think you are, and only if those who disagree with you are as ugly as you imply. Stop being so silly. Sure, in theory, you are spot on. Alas, as in communism, your ideas in reality do not hold water.

That if anyone is to have a modicum of safety in this world, we are going to have to find a way to work this bitch out. And telling one side to suck it up and take it is not going to work.

I've got an idea, Beks. Since you feel so strongly about it, why don't you volunteer to don a burka and go over there and work it out for us? Make sure you take big bouquets of flowers and some big doobies to present to the lovely Arabs on behalf of our misguided nation. I am sure they will just LOVE the smell of your enlightened asshole--just before they beat you senseless or chop off your pretty head. Good luck and God speed.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Can they change? Sure, but they don't even seem to want to at the moment.

What will change that Jeff? Education, higher standards of living, empowering women, etc. etc. They are behind. As they move forward, the religious fanaticism will fade. I see the desire to vote even in the face of hell, sniper fire, and the protests after the elections as a sign that the people themselves do want a change.

My goodness Rob, how does diplomacy=kissing Arab ass? Why should we kiss anyone's ass?

• beksbks
    beksbks

What exactly is it that has you so angry at me Rob?

Dare I suggest that perhaps the kinship the left holds with the Arab Islamics is fueled by their hatred of the U.S.?

This is what I said was silly. You supported this statement by Woods.

Why does it hit a nerve? Because it is a tactic. It is insulting. Which was the point. I neither hate America, or hold any kinship with Arab Islamics.

Why you choose to be personally insulting to me I do not know. If I have been so to you, tell me where and I will either explain or apologize.

• minimus
    minimus

Beks, ultraliberalism stinks just as much as extreme rabid conservatism.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Of course it does Min. I just wonder if we are able to recognize either anymore.

• minimus
    minimus

It might be hard for some who are extremists, don'tcha think?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Beks? Ultraliberal?

Surely you jest, Minimus...

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm not angry at you, Beks. I'm just being sarcastic.

Why do you call anybody who does not agree with you silly? If you are going to call me silly, I just might respond in a silly manner. And why not?

• minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit