What Do You Think Of Israel & Obama's Relationship?

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Robdar, I agree with your statement if it was said in the Bush era.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hahahaaa, so you want to cozy up to Arabs/Muslims?

Oh, oh, oh!!! That's rich.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Obama has to talk out of both sides of his mouth in order to appease the Arabs and the Israelis.

But - it doesn't look like he has been able to appease either one of them, does it?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar, I agree with your statement if it was said in the Bush era.

Mini, do you really think that politicians are any different now? I mean really....What? Are you telling me there has been some sort of enlightenment all of a sudden????

Sigh.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    But - it doesn't look like he has been able to appease either one of them, does it?

What goes on in back rooms is seldom discussed in public.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Hahahaaa, so you want to cozy up to Arabs/Muslims?
    Oh, oh, oh!!! That's rich.

Who said this Rob? Who is this directed at? IMHO we should have condemned England for the way they handled themselves in Ireland in the earlier part of last century. Allies or not. It's easy to condemn your enemies. Not so easy to point out the errors of your friends.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Frankly I do not understand the left's antagonism toward Israel. It is the only liberal democracy in that part of the world. Watching what goes on there makes me think of the show "Life without People." What do you think would happen there if the Isrealis suddenly disappeared?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Who said this Rob? Who is this directed at?
    IMHO we should have condemned England for the way they handled themselves in Ireland in the earlier part of last century. Allies or not. It's easy to condemn your enemies. Not so easy to point out the errors of your friends.

In the early part of the last century, Americans minded their own business and were more isolated. It really wasn't until the middle of the century that we became a big enough world power that we could tell another country how to go off and stuff themselves. ~what in the hell is wrong with the formatting???~~ And sure, it's easy to condemn your enemies, but never forget that they ARE your enemies. *************************************************************************************

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What affects the USA.....Affects Canada..

Obama is making all the right moves..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Outlaw!

*still waiting for Minimus to tell me to knock it off*

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit