Most-Ignored Scriptures by JWs

by Mad Sweeney 508 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

sacolton

Designs can't believe people can find peace with the God he hates and fears so much, without joining a cult.

• designs
    designs

DD,

You and your fear and hate obsession, to funny really.

Well you see the Bishops that voted in the lovely Trinity way back when where sooo 'spiritual' that they ordered the opposition to have their throats slit and have others burned alive, think of that, these guys you follow ordered the burning of humans while they were alive.

Popes, Bishops, Cardinals, and then the Reformers came along who were just as 'spiritual'. Your Governing Body founders John Calvin and Martin Luther murdered people. Yet they are looked up to a Heroes, they should have spent the rest of their lives in Jail for Murder but you dopes set them on a pillar and have statues made of them.

And you see all of the reasons we concluded that the Watchtower Society was a cult was in part due to their cruel policy of shunning and the deaths caused by the blood policy.

So what do you call a group that has done what your group does that so far is beyond any human descency............. CULT baby CULT.

You'll see it someday, we did ................. Freedom is only a thought away

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Designs

Popes, Bishops, Cardinals, and then the Reformers came along who were just as 'spiritual'. Your Governing Body founders John Calvin and Martin Luther murdered people. Yet they are looked up to a Heroes, they should have spent the rest of their lives in Jail for Murder but you dopes set them on a pillar and have statues made of them.

Big talk with no proof. I called you on this once before, and you could not back up your words then so back them up now. You seem to have a very slanted view of history.

In fact the people you seem to hate the most (the reformers), were the martyrs, so how could someone like John Huss and John Wickliffe for example, spend the rest of their lifes in jail?

I have no governing body. I don't agree with Calvin and Luther on many things. It's called freedom in Christ. Something a JW knows nothing about. The WT put you in jail, not the reformers. Just because you were decieved, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.

Oh, btw, calling people like the martyrs dopes is a nice touch. It looks to me like you are a very unhappy man, stuck in a very unhappy place, trying to drag as many down with you as you can.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Smackdown!

In this corner we have the Tortilla Cult.

In this corner we have the Rice Crispy Cult.

In this corner we have the Miracle Wheat Cult.

Let the games begin!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Wow, that last post by Designs is kinda sad. Clearly you have been taken in by the WTS who would cite bad examples, who happen to be Catholic and make them the Catholic dogma. You may have to research these 'facts'.

The Cathecism of the Catholic Church is what the Church teaches. A Catholic encyclopedia may have common definitions of words, but not dogma, one would go to the Cathecism for teachings.

Easy enough to put to the test. I hope this isn't considered a hijack to ask, but......

Since this is a tread on most ignored scriptures by JWs, I would ask what [if any] are the scriptures that are ignored by the Catholic or Protestant Churches?

dc

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

so sorry. I didn't mean to kill the post.:(

dc

• Chalam
    Chalam

Acts 20:28 (New International Version)

28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

Blessings,

Stephen

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Genesis 18
    The Three Visitors

1 The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.
    3 He said, "If I have found favor in your eyes, my lord, [a] do not pass your servant by. 4 Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree. 5 Let me get you something to eat, so you can be refreshed and then go on your way—now that you have come to your servant."
    "Very well," they answered, "do as you say."

1. Abraham SAW the LORD [JEHOVAH] face to face? Not possible. No one can see God and live. Yet, he is talking to THE LORD who appears as THREE PERSONS (trinity) and they seem to talk at the same time. He is NOT talking to angels - this is clear.

You should make a thread on this dude.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That's a good one, Stephen, because according to Dub dogma, the rank and file "other sheep/great crowd" Witness was NOT bought with the blood of Christ, only the anointed were. YET, they use this scripture to apply to "other sheep/great crowd" elders and their domination over "other sheep/great crowd" Witnesses and to reinforce that those elders are appointed by holy spirit (not The Holy Spirit according to them). The lack of clear thinking is mind-boggling.

• designs
    designs

Michael Servetus, Murdered by Calvinist's Oct.27, 1553

Smackdown

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit