by Mad Sweeney 508 Replies latest watchtower bible

• chase
    chase

judgeth not!

• Mad Sweeney
  • The Quiet One
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

Menstruating women and everything they touch are unclean. The only cure for this

uncleanness was for the priest to kill a couple of pigeons. (Lev 15:19-30)

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 21:7-8

"He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Daniel 2:44

"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

So what was the last kingdom that God set up?

Here is a hint: (it happened almost 2000 years ago)

But hey, this is a scipture about the immense image in Daniel.

Did God also set up Babylon the Great?

Read what happened to Neb·u·chad·nez´zar immediately after he said this:

Daniel 4:30

"Is not this Babylon the Great, that I myself have built for the royal house with the strength of my might and for the dignity of my majesty?"

The implication is ignored by Jehovah's Witnesses (and every other Christian)

abe

• mP
    mP

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (New International Version)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

MP:

Can you explain how or why Paul in Philemon doesnt help the slave but sends him back? It would appear Pauls love means something quite different.

Paul was an arsehole stop giving him credit. YOu should paint him for the backward minded man of this time and stop taking advice from him, the same way we ignore Mohammad. Theres not much different between the two.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

We have been taught that preaching the good news is all that matters and we all must do our part as ministers so they ignore these 2 scriptures.

James 1;27 Pure religion before god, is to look after orphans and widows.

james 3:1 not many should become teachers knowing they will recieve a stricter judgement.

And then this is a big one, when did satan get cast down out of heaven 1914?

luke 10:18 And Jesus said 'I say satan fall like lighten from heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit