Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I before E except after c or in sounding like A as in Neigh-bor (cheating) and weigh and so nay shall I spell certain words in this way.

dogwood driftwood Robin Hood

Good Morning Sylvia, CoCo, Rippy, Lois Lane and other players

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Nancy!

Good mornin.'

The dogwood tree is most impressive when in full bloom; I've never been too enamored of driftwood; I think Robin Hood and I could have split a watermelon together.

eject inject project (verb)

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

As calvin watched the nurse carefully pressing his arm searching for a vein he felt his stomach roiling wishing he hadn't eaten all those pancakes for breakfast. She looked into his eyes and with a gleeful smile she began to inject the solution then terror gripped him and he began to eject one pancake after another across the room. Somewhere in his head he could hear the nurse's voice begin to project a warning to her fiendish cohorts. We've got an out of control regurgitator seek shelter.

slipper zipper big dipper

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, Friends!

At school, yesterday morning, I tried to inject a little humor into the classroom by expounding on what I felt was the raison d'etre behind teacher's pet project: the use of handkerchiefs througout history. Scowling enormously, Mr. Doakes felt there had been both a sizeable infringement upon his authority and an encroachment upon his dignity; he did forthwith eject me from class and said never to return . . .

I cried hugely into my hankie. . . .

thoroughfare, motorway, expressway

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Our minds work in mysterious ways

• compound complex
    compound complex

yes, Nancy! MYSTERIOUS!

I goofed on "project."

you did good!

well, I really gotta go!

best!

CC

edit: the use of handkerchiefs througout throughout history.

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL @ Nancy and CoCo.

My extreme anxiety precludes any driving on a thoroughfare, motorway, or expressway.

A quiet country road is the best I can muster now.

simper temper whimper

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Was it a seemingly simple smile or a simmering simper that belied her temper? The oft soft feminine whisper has been whittled and whisked into a worrisome whimper.

~~~

fiend, forbidden, frostbitten

Glad to see you, Sno, Wib, Co !!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Rippy!

Good to see you, also.

The red-headed freckled little fiend somehow managed to get outside into the forbidden snow; frostbitten fingers were his reward for flagrantly flouting his assumed independence.

altruism assuage austere

• snowbird
    snowbird

I ran outside to retrieve my slipper, the rose bush snagged my zipper, I searched the night sky for the Big Dipper.

The austere conditions of her childhood drove her to pursue a materialistic lifestyle; she subsequently tried to assuage her guilt over this by acts of altruism.

parameter perimeter purloin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit