Was You a Bethelite, Elder,CO, DO, GB, Publisher, Missionary,Ministerial Servant or Pioneer class?????

by Scott77 80 Replies latest social relationships

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I was a pioneer for 15 years, MS for 10, elder for 15 years. Resigned and quit in 2 weeks while I was an elder a year ago.

• SBaySteve
    SBaySteve

Okay, lessee:

From the 60s (mini-pioneer, term only used in S. California inspired by a charismatic Circus Overseer), thru the 70s (Vacation Pioneer, then Auxiliary Pioneer, then Temporary Pioneer if I have the order right), to the late 70s (Bethelite and therefor MS/Elder lite), then officially a MS for well over 10 years, including being loaned out for public squawks. Gave parts at the Forum and Dodger Stadium (major S. California venues for Circus and District Assemblies). And kinda knew it was a huge steaming pile of equine fecal matter very early on, but I was trying sooooo hard!

• Terry
    Terry

Hmmm, so long ago......

Music Servant (I actually played piano or conducted with my baton (no, not that baton) as the congregation sang (like an old Mitch Miller sing-a-long).

I gave Public Talks (on Sunday before the Watchtower Study).

I conducted my own Bible study group.

I was a Regular Pioneer.

I went to Federal Prison over the neutrality issue, so, you could call that SLAMMER SERVANT.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I was... None of the Above ... woohoo!

I was... just a study. And that was all it took... runaway!

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I was a regular pioneer, back in the mid to late 90's, when it was like 90 hours. I would watch the weather channel every night during the summer and I swear, pray for it to rain. I hated it. I was rising pretty fast and was on the verge of being appointed MS, but moved. When that happened I never quite had the motivation like I did at first. I came close a few times,but after I saw all the ass kissing, volunteering to do saturday cleaning, attendant at Memorials, conventions, and asking to do sound and allllllllll that good garbage would not get me to MS. I said forget it. I was tired of reaching out for that carrot I'd never get. It gets quite old, and it sounds like alot of the men are starting to see that.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

As a single woman who works full time I was a 'Publisher' on the fringes who ran from all the users. (I always hated the labels the religion uses and how un-Biblical they sound).

If anything Publisher is the worst because it sounds the most commercial.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Once I was a regular pioneer. I wasn't a very good one.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My ex and I pioneered together for 10 years. He was the perfect PO and I was the perfect quiet, modest, humble, lowly wife at his side.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Pioneered 5 years.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Elder for 20 years then removed for disagreeing with the blood policy. before being removed I was the PO. Faded soon after being removed as an elder.

LD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit