Was You a Bethelite, Elder,CO, DO, GB, Publisher, Missionary,Ministerial Servant or Pioneer class?????

by Scott77 80 Replies latest social relationships

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Regular pioneered for short periods several times, Was a full-time Bethelite, have been a MS for over 10 years, was recently talked to about being "recommended" as an elder. Have expressed that I have absolutely no desire to become one. The brothers seem to think I have great potential. I did, but know I beg to differ.

I'm considered exemplary and have been used for many "privileges."

Currently seriously considering resigning as a MS.

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

I was a MS for 3 years an Elder for 6. Looking at an encyclopedia that stated Jerusalems destruction was 586 not 607 started my journey. Im not OUT because of my sons. The emotional blackmail is too much to bear.

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Born "in the Truth"(TM)

MS for 5 years

Elder for 10 years

In charge of the WT study for the last 2 yrs.

Discovered the truth about the "Truth"(TM) about 3 yrs ago, resigned and faded in less than a year (with my wife).

Happier than ever now!!!! ;)

TTRP

• read good books
    read good books
    Thanks for sharing. By the way, how long or the length of time you been in position of responsibility?

Scott77 I was in postions of irresponsiblity for: about a year of pioneering, four years at Bethel about two as a ministerial servant, and another year as an MS/ pioneer in the congregation back home because I didn't know what else to do.

• man in black
    man in black

wow Terry I'm impressed with your resume !

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I was an elder

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I was an MS for 6 years

Elder for 11 years

Convention talks, KM School instructor, Public Talks, Memorial, weddings, memorials, WT conductor for 8 years, ....did all the other jobs too

I'm in my early 40's and trying to figure it all out. Lost a marriage (not really a loss to be honest; married as teenagers)....... trying to figure out if I want another relationship.....KNOW that I don't with a JW girl.....

Fade for over a year..... they are starting to catch on....sending emails, notes on Facebook, texts, etc. Just disconnected my phone and got a new number.

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Just wondering when you pioneered do you really make the total hours?

• Scott77
    Scott77

Just wondering when you pioneered do you really make the total hours?

clearlyenlight

Hi clearlyenlight ,

Who are you refering to? Everyone on this thread or just specific individuals who have pioneered?

Scott77

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Who are you refering to? Everyone on this thread or just specific individuals who have pioneered?

Everyone who Pioneered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit