Was You a Bethelite, Elder,CO, DO, GB, Publisher, Missionary,Ministerial Servant or Pioneer class?????

by Scott77 80 Replies latest social relationships

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

I did a lot of auxiliary pioneering from the age of 13, to a few years before I left at the age of 21.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Pioneered for 12 years and did the SOUND as a girl big deal!!! moved where the need was greater - made it even greater!!! my EX was an elder 10 years gave CA, DA talks... he thought he was something!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Found Sheep: Is the ex still in? When you moved where the need was greater, did you found a receptive ears for kingdom messages? By the way, what do you mean by 'made it even greater'?

Scott77

• read good books
    read good books

Once I was a ...pioneer, bethelite, ministereal servant, gave hour talks, and then I became inactive, called on by the elders to return, wrote a letter saying buzz off. Off to college and....

Free at last.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Read good book,

Thanks for sharing. By the way, how long or the length of time you been in position of responsibility?

Scott77

• Gordy
    Gordy

I was a Ministerial Servant for ten years up till 1996.

I was Literature Servant for all that time.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I pioneered a month each summer while in HS. I was a MS for 15 years and an elder for 3. Never conducted the WT study, but gave many public talks. I am an accountant, thus was the account servant for most of the 15 years as a MS. I decided it was all a bunch of crap and went through 10 years of hell getting away from that Cult.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Then: MS, Pioneer, Bethelite, Elder, Local Building Committee chair, lots of talks

Now: Dad, Husband, Citizen (much better now)

• lrkr
    lrkr

PS- why the hell is this under "dating and relationships"?????

• Scott77
    Scott77

Irkr,

This thread was improperly placed at a wrong place. It happens sometimes. I wish this site has a feature to allow topic transfer to their appropriate forum sections. Probably, 'experience and sharing' section is the right now. Thanks for pointing out this.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit