Funny things to not do at the Memorial

by rebel8 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Island Man
    Island Man
    You should go and partake then after they finish passing the bread and the wine just stand up from your seat and shout loudly for all to hear:

"This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, He who has exalted his Son above every authority and every governing body; and who is glorified by the giving of honor to him; He who has given his Son as true drink and true bread for life everlasting to all that would drink and eat of him:

'You are not my people! For the reason that you have rejected the leadership and instructions of my Son to follow the leadership and instructions of men - your superfine governing body - I also reject you!' is the utterance of Jehovah. 'And those trembling at my word - those obeying my Son by eating and drinking - you murmur against them in your hearts, saying of such ones: 'Uhh! He is holding to false religious ideas!' 'Uhh! He is emotionally unstable!'

Was it for an elite class that I sent my Beloved One to die, that you people should have the nerve to contradict his instruction by saying that all should not partake? You people are indeed in an elite class for you have exceeded the scribes and pharisees for haughtiness and presumptuousness by overtly rejecting and defying my Son while proudly professing yourselves to be his only true followers!'

'For the reason that you people are rejecting the flesh and blood of my Son his sword and the birds of heaven will feast on your flesh and your blood at My Great Evening Meal to come!' is the utterance of Jehovah."

Then walk out.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    If you're a lady you can wear an orange hat or head band fitted with a tiny hidden light positioned beneath a tuft of cloth vaguely shaped like a tongue of fire. Then when they start passing the emblems you take a bite and immediately activate the light giving the illusion that the tuft of cloth sticking up is like a tongue of fire (holy spirit) like is mentioned in Acts 2. You can even play a hidden sound device that makes a sound like a stiff rushing breeze.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

You know, rebel8, there are youtube pranksters who are always looking for new prank ideas to film and upload. I'm sure there are some who might be willing to pull off some of the suggestions on this thread. Ever heard about trollstation? If they're willing to do this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0TPIJVrTjk

... why won't they pay a special visit to a kingdom hall on memorial night?

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Wow. That was...wow.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Get an orange jumpsuit and a broken pair of handcuffs.Wear the cuff on one hand and let the broken one dangle.

Mix some ketchup with water until thinned. Splatter it on your face, hands and clothes.

Take a dark green magic marker and give yourself a fake tattoo under your eye in the shape of a tear.

Make more "tattoos" on your fingers that spell out words like "K-I-L-L".

Get dressed and go as a new, interested person.

Act completely normal and super friendly. Shake hands as often as you can, to get the full effect of the handcuffs.

Be sure to bring photo ID with you in case someone tries to get you arrested for being an escaped convict.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Exhibit the stigmata as the emblems pass.
  • Listener
    Listener
    This thread is so funny.
    Bring your own glassc and when the person next to you is about to pass you the official wine, toast them and clink the glass
  • Stirred
    Stirred
    ROFL!!!! Thanks for the hearty laughs tonight! 😆😆
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Pretend you're at a wine tasting.

Hold it up to the light, swirl it around, sniff it, take a small sip and swish it around in your mouth.

Then spit it back into the glass and critique it.

• JRK
    JRK

Take a bite and say: "Tastes so good, I can't believe it's not Jesus."

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit