Funny things to not do at the Memorial

by rebel8 69 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Hey rebel, I like the birthday card idea. How about a Halloween themed one. Brother walks over to hand the crackers to someone then boom! "I was working in the lab late one night..."

• rebel8
    rebel8

Once I played a Halloween haunted house tape at low volume from the basement of the kh during a cleaning. It freaked people out even after I showed them the tape.

Too bad for them it didn't wake them up to realize how superstitious they were.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's that time again

• androb31
    androb31

I say lift your hands during the songs and shout Amen's and Hallelujah's during the talk......that would garner some crazy looks.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Full witness dress and grooming. During the opening prayer put on rabbit ears.

Before the meeting ask one of the attendants which seat they pass the wine to first. Lick your lips a lot. Look excited.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Put some ads on Craigslist, like:

Harley Davidson drawing, 5 dollar tickets, free wine and snacks at 7Pm (address) winner must be present to win. Weirdest biker apparel recieves 10 free tickets, 20 longest beards wins 20 free tickets each!! Most leather wins 30 free tickets!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

At the end, stand and rattle a bucket for donations at the exit door.

• rebel8
    rebel8

bump for the season

Happy Easter everybody!!

Once everyone is settled down into their seats and the talk begins, put on a bib. Next, pull out a shaker of salt and a hard boiled egg dyed for Easter. Peel and eat it.

I liked the earlier idea of wearing rabbit ears, so let's take it a few steps further. Carry a basket of eggs and candy with you. Then go around after the ceremony hiding them around the hall. Bonus points if you hop around instead of walk.

• andys
    andys

Right before the memorial is to start hide behind a corner with a remote and have a smurf go up the center asile on an atv......................................

photo 6530524305p_zpsd4a51951.jpg

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

A couple of hours before the Memorial, start off by eating a couple of vinegar pickled eggs as an appetizer, then eat a footlong Chili Cheese Dog loaded with extra onions and cole slaw. Wash it down with a cheap beer. 2 hours later or so, just in time for the Memorial and having been properly fermented deep within your bowels, you will have a sulfurey, paint peeling, eye burning and gag-inducing SBD at your disposal to disperse in any way you see fit.

Be sure to bring an extra pair of underwear just in case things go awry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit