Funny things to not do at the Memorial

by rebel8 69 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Put an ad in the newspaper inviting the public to a free evening meal with wine at the kh. Post a few of the ads on phone poles in areas frequented by homeless people.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

I think I will try and think of fun things to do on the night of the memorial and not give it a second thought.

• rebel8
    rebel8

PeePuck is a specially designed puck that’s placed in the toilet reservoir, making the toilet flush yellow for days. Imagine flushing your toilet, then coming back two minutes later and the water is still yellow.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

My Dad who HATED religion went to a few Memorials and everyone he said Hey someone gives me a glass of Wine to drink ....how can I say No!!!!!

Everytime I panicked Is he Going to Drink The Wine???

He never did................Damn Today I wish he did!!!!!!!!

Today my Dad's mind is GONE!!! And all of a sudden I wish He did what He Believed!!!

He was so understanding to a family that was totally fucked up!!!

Sorry Dad !! Wish You would've Known You were RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart and life are yours...even if you don't know it ....

I love you Dad!!! I wish you were with us.............

He was my hero and still is!!!!! I wish he knew who he was ....................

Today I wish my Dad showed TOTAL DISRESPECT ...... It was a LIE and HE WHO NEVER WENT TO A MEETING KNEW IT.... And I thought he was evil!

Crapola .... Shit happens and Often!!!! I know what you youb meant!!!!!!!!!

• crapola
    crapola

I really think that if a person goes to any event, respect should be shown. It's the proper way to behave even though you realise it's a bunch of crap. So instead of giving them reason to talk bad about you just stay home.

• crapola
    crapola

I didn't mean to imply that anyone here would actually do these things. After I re-read my post it sounded kinda preachy. Sorry!

• moshe
    moshe

Hm'mm, like accidentally losing your pet rat during the talk?

• satinka
    satinka

Hi Rebel,

Loved these two!

- Sneeze as the crackers pass you by. Have some fake slime hidden in your hand and release it onto the tray as you sneeze. Act like nothing is wrong.

- Wear full Easter regalia--hat, suit, sandals, gloves.

The slime idea...imagine if you passed the plate onto the next person and watched the expressions as the plate got passed around. No one would dare stop passing the slimed plate! Too funny!

And from previous years, these are great!

- Arrange some grass fertilizer on the hall's front lawn in the shape of your choosing--the word DEVILS, a cross, pyramid, pentagram, etc. The grass in that spot will be much darker than the rest of the lawn for the whole summer.

- Drop a pregnancy test on the floor of the ladies' room that looks used...with a "receipt" for it with someone's name on it.

- Or do the same in the men's room except a lottery ticket.

- Put a personal "check" in the donation box, making it fake and stating "not legal tender". Amount donated: a pint of blood. Account number: 1914.

It would be nice in inject a little humor at those somber events!

satinka

• satinka
    satinka

Even though, I have not attended since 2000 and have no plans to return.

satinka

• rebel8
    rebel8

Crapola--this is a joke--I am not seriously suggesting anyone disrupt services. I suggest they don't attend at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit