Funny things to not do at the Memorial

by rebel8 69 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Pull out a can of Cheese Whiz, top the bread with it, and take a nibble.

Say really loud...."Oh, wow! Jesus' body is really tasty this year!"

Ask to sniff the cork before taking a sip.

Sneeze as the crackers pass you by. Have some fake slime hidden in your hand and release it onto the tray as you sneeze. Act like nothing is wrong.

Using a pocket device, play haunted house noises.

Get one of those singing birthday cards. Take the chip out, hide it under the carpet in the aisle.

Kneel during prayers.

Pull out your own bottle of Cold Duck and guzzle it while the glass is being passed in the rest of the hall.

Get some glow-in-the-dark face paint. Write a pentagram on the bathroom window.

Wear full Easter regalia--hat, suit, sandals, gloves.

Lighten your face, darken under your eyes, and wear blood red lipstick--in amounts shy of making you look goth, but enough to make you look a little eerie.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Get one of those singing birthday cards. Take the chip out, hide it under the carpet in the aisle.

I literally LOL'd at that one!

• dissed
    dissed

I was just thinking......

You could bake some unleavened bread at home, molding onto it a picture of Jesus, and then carefully place it on the tray before the Memorial starts.

Or do the same thing, but add a picture of satan the Devil.

Or, put a picture of a GB member on it.

Any of these things would surely drop some jaws.

"OMG! Its JC on the bread!"

• rebel8
    rebel8

ROFL--good one!!!

Better yet, write mene mene parsin tekel or whatever that was.....hahahaha....

• rebel8
  • rebel8
  • chickpea
    chickpea

kneel during prayers

cracked me up, being reared RC by irish catholics

• ziddina
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Switching the CD with some Christian Contemporary music that actually praises Jesus.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Some of these things are other people's ideas given in previous years.

Arrange some grass fertilizer on the hall's front lawn in the shape of your choosing--the word DEVILS, a cross, pyramid, pentagram, etc. The grass in that spot will be much darker than the rest of the lawn for the whole summer.

Drop a pregnancy test on the floor of the ladies' room that looks used...with a "receipt" for it with someone's name on it.

Or do the same in the men's room except a lottery ticket.

Put a personal "check" in the donation box, making it fake and stating "not legal tender". Amount donated: a pint of blood. Account number: 1914.

Arrange to have these "Chinese takeout menus" put under all the windshield wipers during the session. The menus have subtle things on them like websites to visit and quick thought-provoking phrases. (I made one a few years ago if you can find it in my old posts.)

Print out info about Black Mass and read it during the session. Bonus if you use highlighters and reading glasses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit