Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-21-10 WT Study (REAL CHRISTIANS)

by blondie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You would WIN that bet, oh self-righteous brother!

We will ALL have to answer to Christ- and I have a clean conscience.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

MadJW,

I don't get it. You call "us" losers. That's Christlike? Or is it your use of "sarcasm". Is that Christlike.

No, it isn't.

So if you have a clean conscience, you also have a warped one. Oh, I am sorry, that would be what JW's call "a bible trained conscience."

(that was sarcasm too.)

Maybe I do know you. Are you on the Governing Body?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Like all JW's, MadJW comes here every so often, knocks on our collective "door" here, looking for validation for their poor decision to become or stay on as a JW.

My door has been knocked.

My response is "I am not interested. I have read your shit before."

Closing the door now, getting back to the rest of my day.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You're a Classic Hypocrite- whining about getting it dished BACK to you.

All we have are the words we type; we can't 'see' the sense stress, or the feelings.

I freely admit my many faults, and even poke fun at the faults of my OWN BROTHERHOOD.

So if you can't TAKE it- just ignore me...PLEASE! I HATE whiners! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS- Why are YOU here? To inspire all with scriptures? To draw to your church, (assuming you go to one, and are not just another loudmouth 'one-man-band')?

Or is it just to ridicule us JWs with the rest?

• cantleave
    cantleave

All we have are the words we type;

Absolutely right - here are my type written words - get an education and stop dishing out the vomit spewed up by the Watchtower. Everyone here has had dealings with that twisted cult, and have seen through the BS, SO WHY BOTHER? We are not the losers, or the ones that don't think, we are the ones who have used our powers of reason, and have found true happiness by escaping from the clutches of a man made organisation, purporting to represent God.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    PS- Why are YOU here? To inspire all with scriptures? To draw to your church, (assuming you go to one, and are not just another loudmouth 'one-man-band')?
    Or is it just to ridicule us JWs with the rest?.....MadJW

No one believes you represent Real Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Your an Embarrassment to Watchtower World..

And..

Hammer HeadA "Side Show Freak" in the Real World..Hammer  Head

LOL!!.

............................ ...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

Some people belong to Christ, and take comfort in being surrounded by fellow believers in a Church setting.

Some people belong to Christ, and take comfort in Him without following the doctrines of any Organization.

Some people do naturally the things taught by Christ, regardless of having belief in God.

Out of more than 38 000 denominations of those who claim to follow Christ (or Jehovah), too many believe that they alone have the truth.

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I guess, then, that NONE of us should think so, eh?

• tec
    tec

None of us should think that we alone have the truth. Yes. That would be my point.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit