Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-21-10 WT Study (REAL CHRISTIANS)

by blondie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You losers give new meaning to Christ's ref to straining out the gnats, and gulping down the camel!

CAREFUL- chew your camel up a bit, before swallowing!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

*touches self* Well, I thought when I woke up this morning that I was real...but now I'm worried that I'm unreal.

"has someone else touch me* It's just been verified by another party...I'm a REAL Christian! I'm not made of wood brought to life by a magic fairy!

Oh, thank you, someone. I'm REAL! *cheers*

This article has all the logical merit of an 8 year old in the school playground yelling "I'm rubber and you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you...I know you are, but what am I?"

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You ARE...touched!

• sir82
    sir82

MadJW,

Don't you have a Social Studies exam to study for?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Not for 30 years!

Why? Need help?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I don't think I know you well enough for you to touch me there.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thank HEAVEN!

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

madjw-you are bringing reproach upon your religion.i would say you are disqualified from handling mics.maybee you should be marked in the congregation if you continue your rants.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

REPROACH?

How's that? By dishing out what all of YOU have?

Nah! That is why I AM (oops! I'm not claiming to be part of the 'Godhead'!) 'crazy'! heh

The normal brother will try to show you kindness you don't desreve- I just use Sarcasm to reveal the deception & fallacies.

Thus, I have FUN here!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

MadJW, you are here for you, not for your brothers. As for that matter, your type is a very big problem within JW's. (i.e. you defend what is defective and try to demonize those that dare speak up.

You chase JW's away. If you have fun here, then you are truly here for you. You don't upset me. Esp because, I don't have to be in your congregation. I bet you are a JOY to be around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit