Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-21-10 WT Study (REAL CHRISTIANS)

by blondie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So- I have the Truth that Jesus HAS a God, you have the 'truth' that Jesus and Casper the Ghost are ALSO God?

I have the Truth that the dead REALLY ARE dead, you have the 'truth' that death is just changing forms?

Sorry, word games are just THAT- games. You deny reality.

• heathen
    heathen

My experience with the j-dubs is they are miserable hypocrites . I think there's another way to identify the fake christians . They trash people behind the back and play all kinds of sick weird games during the meeting .I'm not saying there aren't better ones out there just what I've seen in my life time.There clearly is such a thing as false religion , them boasting in themselves does little to encourage me to call them friend.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Wehave NOTHING to "boast" about- except the love of the ONLY True God!

So, wrong again, H!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

except the love of the ONLY True God!

How can you possible think that you have the love of the only true god,

when you indulge yourself with this false pretentious publishing corporation ?

Either your with this vile Corporation or your not.

Keep yourself apart from the disgusting things MADJW.

Its your spiritual duty and nobody elses.

• bohm
    bohm

The problem is that you cant argue your way out of a wet paper bag if you meet someone knowledgeable on the subject. It seem you are somewhat aware of that fact and because of that you just do the usual 'im an anonying troll' shit by rehasing debunked arguments, not reading others post, not responding to posts, jump around subjects and (most important) calling names and generally act like a small child.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TTO- Stop trying to usurp Christ, who is Judge.

It is not THEY, that pervert every beautiful truth about God and Christ, promoting 3 Sadistic Lords, involved in politics and warfare, conning people of their money, and endless pretense!

CHURCHianity is the one yoiu should belittle!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

conning people of their money

What do you think this corporation is about or rather what it has always been about. $$$

Money can still be conned out of people by using religion, this bogus publishing company started out that very

way and hasn't changed its course to this day.

Perhaps you invested so much time into this corporation that your now not willing to accept this truthful reality,

so you fight for its viability.

And do you reality think the JWS are the only religion that doesn't support wars or politics, wake up and smell the dam coffee.

Spiritual food from this organization is nothing but vile spiritual poison, the sooner you acknowledge this the better.

Christ never intended to have his word commercialized or exploited for profits. $$$

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TTO, you need help.

Maybe you can post the mansions the Bros at the WTBS live in, and tell all how much money elders and COs make. heh

AND, why not post how the Churches did things 100 years ago?

But that would be too honest.

My bad.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BTW- did you notice the sign on the bottom left?

Been in any church, lately?

• bohm
    bohm

tmjw: "AND, why not post how the Churches did things 100 years ago?"

so jesus selected the WTS because they was just like the other churches. and then the holy spirit instructed them to make a false prophecy. riiiight....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit