Transcript Of Judicial Committee Meeting Of Dale & Bette Baker

by Bangalore 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• peaches
    peaches

titus,,,,,if you are not an x jehovah's witness,,,,why are you on this site????????

i go by the name peaches.....i was a witness for about 30 years....i am divorced.....not disfellowshipped,,,,,but just left.....have been really out

for a few years.....i am scared to give too much personal information because i worry some witness will read this and figure out who might be

writing......yes,,,thank you ,,,,my middle name IS chicken....

• Titus
    Titus

"You have nothing to fear in examining your beliefs" (The Watchtower July 1, 1968 page 389) That's why I am here. I am examinning my own beliefs.

i am scared to give too much personal information because i worry some witness will read this and figure out who might bewriting

You don't have to be worried because I am here. I shall not try detect who you really are. Don't worry. I am not JW secret agent. ;)

• peaches
    peaches

why are you on this site if you are an acitive jw titus?????? does not your conscience bother you???? or are you a pretend witness???

trying to get out,,,,,,but need the opportune time to do so??? thanks...peaches

• blondie
    blondie

1921 "'The time of the end' embraces a period from 1799 A.D., as above indicated, to the time of the complete overthrow of Satan's empire and the establishment of the kingdom of the Messiah. The time of the Lord's second presence dates from 1874, as above stated. The latter period is within the first named, of course, and in the latter part of the period known as "the time of the end." (The Harp of God, 1921 p. 236)

• Titus
    Titus

I am an active Jehovah's Witness. I am not a pretend Witness. I serve as a Ministerial Servant in my congregation. I am not trying to get out from.... where from? I am Jehovah's Witness. Faithful Jehovah's Witness. Faithful to Jehovah and to the truth. My conscience moves me to learn the truth. I am here, but it doesn't mean that I accept EVERYTHING that posters say. I am trying to recognize what is true, and what is falsehood. I am not JW apologist. What else do you want to know...?

• cantleave
    cantleave

This site is for all who have an interest in JW's. Apologists are welcome, hopefuly they will learn the truth about th eorganisation as opposoed to the sanitised view they are given at meetings and in the WT. Welcome to our community Ex............

• ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization
    ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization

Titus, I am a Witness. Why did you say they disfellowshipped him, because he had too much information? That is Not what a Witness/ Ministerial servant would say.

Also this site is called JW.net, Not, Ex JW.net.to anyone else.

And Jesus was still in Heaven, in 1799,1874, Ruling, but had not cast out Satan and the demons, to the earth. Regarding the Harp of God.

Satan blinds peoples minds.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I just finished reading this transcript. Many, many thanks Bangalore for posting it. I would love to know more about what became of Dale and Bette if anyone knows.

• Titus
    Titus

I didn't say "to much information", but simply "KNOWLEDGE".

Did they prove him wrong?

• Titus
    Titus

I want to ask you something. Will you visit this site on regular basis? Or you came here just to say that what you said?

I hope we shall have good conversations here. Don't worry. I am not an apostate. I don’t want to “bring my fellowman to ruin” (Proverbs 11:9). I am just a JW who has some doubts. So, “continue showing mercy to some that have doubts” (Jude 22).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit