Transcript Of Judicial Committee Meeting Of Dale & Bette Baker

by Bangalore 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• yknot
    yknot

Do you access to the older publications (ie downloads or hardcopies).....????

• blondie
    blondie

He mentioned they said" Body of Christ". But this would have been "Bride of Christ".

So you are saying that the "body of Christ" is not made up of the same people as the "bride of christ" per the Watchtower Society?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Is it just me, or does anybody else have the feeling that ExJwsHaveNoOrganization might have some kind of personal thing going on about this judicial committee?

Seems like a strange thread to hijack for just any old JW apologist - but who knows...

• Titus
    Titus

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now YOU are Christ’s body, and members individually.

Christ=Head

Body=Anointed ones

Revelation 21:2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Christ=King

Bride=Anointed ones

Bride=Body=Anointed ones

According to the WT.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The best thing about ex-JWs is that they have no organization.

just sayin

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Does anyone know any more about Bette and Dale? I found this transcript almost haunting (I absolutely loved it)

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

Hey all, just discovered J-W.net picked this up. I posted this transcipt onto my little blog @ jehovahswitnessbooks.com.

I found this transcript in 07 maybe early 08.

The original site is no longer up but I saw its value and posted it. I dug it up cause my mom is starting to question things now.

I am hoping this transcript will help her see that she is not alone in dealing with stupid elders and their power tripping. She has her own transcripts of ridiculous ramblings from elders. She is still in cause @ 70, its difficult to start over.

I wish I knew more information about the characters involved, but I dont. I just love this transcript cause I was impressed by Dale's handling of the line of reasoning of the elders. Sadly the line of reasoning is the same for most judicial meetings. This is the very reason why a lot of these transcripts seem repetetive.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy.

http://www.jehovahswitnessbooks.com/search/label/Dale%20and%20Bette%20Baker

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

One of the best transcripts I've read. At least the JC entertained some form of discussion even if they didn't conceed. I wonder if any of them went away with some new thoughts to consider or if they just blanked everything out.

I found some new points of research which is always good.

S8

• Alfred
    Alfred

The main objective of JC's for suspected apostacy is to get the alleged apostate to admit that he no longer believes the Watchtower is God's organization. Questions are generally centered around that. Once they have that admission, they've got their "smoking gun" and can report back to the branch...

JC to Branch: "Yeah, we got the son of bitch and he won't be a problem anymore."

Branch to JC: "Excellent job boys. We'll keep you i mind for Circuit Assemblly talks and other high-visibility responsabilities."

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm so happy you've revived this post

When I first started doing my research this very Transcript was one of my first finds and still have it saved! Boy is it telling in so many ways. I also loved how they formed a union and watched each others back as a couple with the JC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit