Transcript Of Judicial Committee Meeting Of Dale & Bette Baker

by Bangalore 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Titus
    Titus
    Regarding the Harp of God, Satan blinds peoples minds.

"The Harp of God" is written by Jospeh Franklin Rutherford, my fellow brother...

• yknot
    yknot

"No Organization"! (Sorry ExJWHNGAO is way tooo long!)

I am active too....... glad you have joined!

What has brought you to our little group? (actually Titus is correct that this is the fodder for another thread because it is rude to 'hijack' this thread)....... looking forward to your formal introduction!

• Titus
    Titus

And YKNOT (Tonky) will always comfort us when we shall not be able to deffend WT Society effective.

• ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization
    ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization

Titus, you said they couldn't cope with his Knowledge. Yes, i noticed that, when I checked, afterwards. You also said ,they parroted it from the wt. I was impressed they talked about the Bible. They didn't speak like they were parroting it. And you said you were shocked. You said they even didn't know everything. I showed that they were misrepresented in the article. He said they weren't in harmony, but they were. It doesn't matter about sheep leaving the sheep pen. Not everyone that dies, would go straight to Heaven. Surely, they could leave one pen ,and go into another pen,in a large field. D.Baker also used brackets, to interpret. [ ] . He mentioned they said" Body of Christ". But this would have been "Bride of Christ". He also abbreviated it , using this .......

• Titus
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Wheee! I've got some reading material, now! Zid

ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization

I know the Harp book was written by the "Watchtower Society".

I said, Satan blinds people's minds , writing generally.

• Titus
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I said, Satan blinds people's minds , writing generally.

Indeed he does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit