Transcript Of Judicial Committee Meeting Of Dale & Bette Baker

by Bangalore 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• doublelife
    doublelife

Marked for later reading.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Is this a transcript of an audio tape? And if so where can I find the audio recording to go along with it?

• Bangalore
  • ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization
    ExJwsHaveNotGotAnOrganization

The date 1914, as the end of the Gentile Times, was mentioned in 1877,by Charles Russell. One instance, is in The Three Worlds, published in 1877, page 83.

So I don't know where D.Baker got the date 1901 or 1799 from. Ex Witnesses leave out relevant information, to give a clear picture.

The date 1914, as the end of the Gentile Times, was mentioned in 1877,by Charles Russell. One instance, is in The Three Worlds, published in 1877, page 83.

So I don't know where D.Baker got the date 1901 or 1799 from. Ex Witnesses leave out relevant information, to give a clear picture.

• peaches
    peaches

who is dale and betty baker????? i am new to board and a little lost....really interested in this....thanks

• Titus
    Titus

ExJewsHaveNotOrganization, would you introduce yourself, please???

I am not ex-JW, so you can talk to me.

Please...

D.Baker mentined from the Aid book that Jesus's presence when He got rid of the man of lawlessness was in 1919. But this was printed in the 1960s possibly, so they didn't mean that. Because the false religion will fall before Armageddon.

Disfellowshipping is in the Bible. Wrongdoers were given two warnings, before they had to leave the Congregation.

And Unclean practicers were removed, if they were Unrepentant.

It was to keep the Congregation in God's favour, and protect the ones following the Bible Teachings.

D & B Baker could have stayed in the Congregation, if they agreed with the 1914, and the 144,000 and living on the earth forever,and having an earthly organization, but they openly went against it. There was still a Governing Body in the Bible. An Organization, today, Keeps it United. And the Bakers did Not have proof, that they, the Bakers, were correct. They still wanted to know the Jehovah's Witnesses. So they should Not have started talking and writing about things that they had No Proof of. They said they did Not have all the answers. Humbleness is needed.

There are imperfections in people, but Jehovah's Witnesses Serve Jehovah God, and Jesus Christ, and Read the Bible as a Whole. So it is talking about living on the earth, forever. And they weren't the twelve tribes of Israel, in Heaven. Other tribes were mentioned, meaning a different thing, including the Gentiles going to Heaven. Not everybody, since 33.C.E, would go to Heaven. Not everybody would be chosen to be Rulers in Heaven.

Australia , Turkey , Africa, and Arabia, were also involved with Europe and America , in the First World War. India as well.

I mentioned about 1914, being mentioned by the " Watchtower Bible and Tract Society " under Charles Russell , in 1877, as the end of the Gentile Times.

• Titus
    Titus

1799 - "The Harp of God"

Have you ever read that book?

• Titus
    Titus

ExJewsHaveNotOrganization, would you introduce yourself?

I am Titus. I am an active Jehovah's Witness.

Who are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit