Transcript Of Judicial Committee Meeting Of Dale & Bette Baker

by Bangalore 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Woody22
    Woody22

I enjoyed the read, and I must say I agree with your thinking that all honest hearted Christians will be saved according to their devotion and

conduct especially those showing compassion to their fellow man. This is what started me thinking as I was in business, in home maintenance

and had many senior widow clients. These people were precious, they had a love for the savior and were kind hearted. I often thought , How

could a loving god destroy these precious people because they did not wear the title Jehovahs' Witnesses. This was the beginning of the end for

me.

Woody

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Very interresting transcript. Thanks for sharing.

• cantleave
    cantleave

What a fascinating transcript - shocking and eye opening. THANK YOU for posting.

• Titus
    Titus

Totally!

Elders disfellowshipped him because they couldn't cope with his knowledge. They just parroted what they knew from WT. They even didn't know some things

Dale: He says "You must be ready because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him", when is that "coming in verse 44?

[Consensus of committee: at Armageddon, at his revelation]

This really shocked me.

I shall translate it in my language!

• chickpea
    chickpea

crap like that leaves such a bad impression
    about any religious organization that has
    become so legalistic..... how does anyone
    find joy in that kind of atmosphere?

i think dale made a great point when he said
    that they arent "making xians if they have
    to control every move with more and more
    restrictions"

the b0rg is evil and many are duped
    to continue to serve its evil agenda

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I researched a few years ago the matter about the girl from Thailand who suffered a nervous breakdown, but I was unable to dig up new info about it (such as the year it happened). It is nice to have at least another account of the incident.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

(duplicate post)

• Scott77
    Scott77

I just read a slight part of the whole account and realised it was lengthy. So have saved the link inside my email account for future reading.

Scott77

• Titus
    Titus

I shall study it, not only read.

• White Dove
    White Dove

"They didn't use it to control or hold onto their members."--concerning discipline within the congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit