My Wife's SSD Got Cut Off

by Yizuman 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hey, the government is having enough trouble..I just read a lot of Tax refund checks will be later than usual..the reason..they don't have any money.

Snoozy

• choosing life
    choosing life

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can blame Obama for your wife's SSD getting stopped because she misrepresented her income and took money that she was not entitled to. That's going just a little too far.

If your wife was working, why did she not go to a battered women's shelter?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I believe that Yizu is a survivor and instinctively knows how to get from point A to point B. I believe that 6 - 7 years ago he was single, unemployed and homeless. Today, he has a profoundly disabled wife and something to fight for, if only her SSD. He will always land on his feet, because he is a man who knows how to get his needs met, one way or another. I also believe that he has respresented himself honestly here. One just has to read between the lines. I wish him, and his wife, the best.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    aquagirl writes: I dont think That you can blame Obama for your wife getting caught for something that happened years ago.

What happened to my wife 10 years ago was no fault of her own, especially when she's dealing with a control freak husband back in the day that pretty much farked up her life and the kids life as well.

How ya like it when you're watched constantly, being beaten when you can't run because you have no legs and trapped in the wheelchair?

How ya like it when you're stuck in bed and have your wheelchair taken from away from you and the phone ripped off the wall so you can't call for help and the door padlocked outside of the bedroom?

You go to work under a watchful eye from your control freak hubby who ALSO works in the same place right besides you? They both worked in a donut processing center side by side on a rotating belt inspecting each donut as it goes by to makes sure they're all made correctly before they're all placed in boxes down at the end of the line past them and ready for shipping. He was constantly by her side eyeing her like a hawk while she's scared constantly.

They both got canned because of his constantly hawking over her and giving the evil eye to guys that come talking to her, including the male boss. Plus they missed too many days of work because the "hubby" didn't feel like going to work and he's only her source of ride to work.

He left because he got bored with her and the kids was getting older as his son was finally standing up to him fighting back. So he took off. My wife finally filed for divorce in his absence in 2004. A year before I finally met my wife. I have no regrets meeting her. I love and adore my wife.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    why did she not go to a battered women's shelter?

Ask Lady Lee, she can better explain what it is like to be under the control of a control freak and the psychological effects of being battered and constantly controlled in all aspects of one's life.

It has about the same aspect of brainwashing while being a JW under the control of a false religion, but it's more of a physical and emotional trauma than mind control.

Took me a while to get her to open up to me, but she finally said that whenever she's abused, her broken mental state made her believe this was her fault and she deserved being beaten for it, even at times she may not understand why but accepted it nonetheless.

She's slowly getting out of that emotionlly and mentally. I'm always working on her mental and emotional health everyday. She's looking more and more happier than she ever has been for the most part of her life. She's realizing even after years of abuse, from her parents and her previous husbands whom all have abused her in some form or another. She's realizing now that being abused is not a normal cycle of life. Never has been and never will. You should see how she gazes at me when I take care of her, especially now in her current state. She cries because she feels she doesn't deserve my everloving kindness and love and I keep telling her she's wrong and she does deserve it.

She's come a long way, baby. It's about damn time!

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I finally got to them to release my wife's check, it should arrive via direct deposit within 3-5 days post paperwork.

I'm now the designated payee for my wife since she's unable to get around much and is bedridden often. Makes more sense since I pretty much take care of everything for her nowadays.

Whew! Glad that's over with and my wife can now sigh with relief. She's beaming with a big smile and gave me a killer kiss as a thank you. Sure beats watching her cry for the last few days.

Yiz

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wonderful news, Yiz!

• zoiks
    zoiks

That is good news!

• sir82
    sir82

So we don't need to send money then?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    So we don't need to send money then?

No and I never asked either, smartaleck.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit