My Wife's SSD Got Cut Off

by Yizuman 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Deceived
    Deceived

I went and googled a paragraph from Yizuman's post here and came up with his posts on Alldeaf.com He got lots of good HELPFUL advice there

http://www.alldeaf.com/personal-finances/75955-my-wifes-ssd-cut-off.html

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Glad you were able to see that I am getting very good advice Deceived.

Yes, I posted for advice and suggestions from this board and the alldeaf board. That's it. For someone to eggaterate that I am posting on ALL forums w/o checking for FACTS first, well, you know what happens when someone does that.

I got a email reply from a Senator and he emailed me a permission form for me to fill out so he can investigate my wife's case and I sent it back to him along with a copy of my Power of Attorney and stated if he needs anything else, just ask and I will provide it.

I will be going to the SSA office on Tuesday morning, I've arranged for a nurse to be here at 10 AM so she can stay and watch for my wife while I am gone. Couldn't do it yesterday because she's only gone to dialysis for 4 hrs and I'm afraid I won't make it back in time to help my wife get back on her medical bed. In my experience being in a SSA office (plus it's a 45 min drive from here), long waits happens there.

So I hope I can get this crap fixed and everything will be back to normal.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Oh also, I did manage to track this loser whom my wife was married to and found him on this website.....

http://www.indianasmostwanted.com/warrant/02.530877

I told the Senator about him and he owes somewhere between 20k to 50k in child support payments that he has never paid. The Senator is aware of what he did to my wife and the mess he put her into. That's money there that could very well resolve the BS that my wife is dealing with. I doubt we'll ever see a penny from him, but at least the Senator has been made aware of it.

In this county that we live in, there's no warrant for his arrest for the lack of child support payments. This county is noteriously known to be too lenient towards criminals. For example, last year a child molester got off with 6 years probation for molesting a 13 year old child, whereas the next county East of us, a child molester got slapped with a 60 year sentence in prison. This sort of crap is too common here in my county all too often.

Yiz

• choosing life
    choosing life

If they are cutting off her SSD until 2013, that means she owes them around 3 years worth of payments that she was not entitled to. That is quite a bit of money.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Money that she could have avoided of having to repaid if her ex-husband allowed her to report her income and job gain, but didn't because the freak wanted ALL of the money and threatened to beat her if she did report her job gain to SSA.

Not only that he had threatened to beat her, he already did beat her on MANY occasions and even locked her in the bedroom and took away her wheelchair so she couldn't get out.

His favorite part of beating is a metal rod on her left amputated leg stump. He even beat her while she was pregnant with her son.

He even molested his daughter while drunk (we don't know how many times he's done this and my step daughter still refuses to talk about it. My wife never knew this until she spilled the beans one day during an argument about house cleaning, it just came out all of sudden and she clammed up since then. All she said was "he molested me many times while he was drunk and while you were out working.")

I have a gadzillion stories about what my wife has told me he's done (and I wanted her to talk about it because I knew how messed up she is and wanted to help her and the best way to do it is to get it all out of her chest and she's improving emotionally and mentally a whole lot. Although it doesn't stop her nightmares entirely, but it has been reduced dramatically. I've tried the same thing with the kids, but they refuse to open up. Prolly because I'm not blood and a "stranger that entered into my wife's life." so they're pretty relunctlant with me. I even tried to get them to see counsolers, but they refused as well. They're adults now, out on their own and all we can do for them is pray for them and hope for the best.) but I'll leave it at that so you know what my wife has dealt with. I'm sure she's not alone in this world, especially for some here on this board.

One more thing, we finally had a "family meeting" last year on Thanksgiving. I suggested that since after the episode with my step son that we need to talk about family problems, get it out in the open. I suggested we do this every year on this holiday, gather in a circle and talk about ANYTHING we that we feel comfortable enough to talk about.

My step daughter opted out and sat outside in the front porch in the whole duration. But we're hoping she'll participate this coming Thanksgiving. They're asking for my step son to join us this year. I'm a little relunctlant because of his violent behavior. They assured me if he starts having a episode, they're will remove him personally and he won't be back in the following next year. I told them I will think about it. So the meeting went well and they had already known about my step daughter whom has been molested, she's staying with my wife's cousin and she is trying to work on her to open up. This will take time, I guess. My wife told me 2 weeks after the meeting even thought at first she wasn't thrilled with the idea, but told me she's glad we all did it and looks forward to this coming Thanksgiving. Ya know what? I'm gonna ask my sister and her family to come.

If that is, we get get this SSD crap straighten out first. I just hope we don't end up homeless. But I'm trying to stay away from that negative thinking.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I'm finding out my wife isn't the only one that got cut of her SSD, a bunch of people are complaining as well. Some of my friends on AllDeaf have posted about their checks being stopped as well as some of my FB are saying the same thing.

I have a bad feeling that when I get to the SSA office Tuesday it's gonna be flooded with people who are experiencing the exact same problem.

Well, you voted for Obama, here's the "CHANGE" you can believe in.

Yiz

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I dont think That you can blame Obama for your wife getting caught for something that happened years ago.,But you can get a free legal help type lawyer that will assist you in winning this.There are always many ways to describe a situation.Good luck.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL...so Obama's to blame, huh? You do know that Democrats are much more supportive of welfare systems than Republicans, right? Perhaps you need to vote for more Democratic representatives and senators in your state.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL

Anyone for some tea?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You think Obama screwed up your entitlements? The GOP has been trying to dismantle your entitlements for years. Next time they get in power, they may just do it. Wake up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit