If I was to go out and rape the best looking young virgin girl I could find.........

by ThomasCovenant 191 Replies latest members adult

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Sorry I meant 'stay married' in the first instance.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Todays Taliban has nothing on the OT Law.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

ThomasCovenant - How you treat the sheep in Wales is well known, but women require a more subtle approach!

• nugget
    nugget

Women are property so what they think and feel is irrelevant. This reflects the attitudes of the people of the time not Gods. I read once that a natural reaction to a threat of violence is compliance. Women want the experience to be over, the command to scream goes against the bodie's programming. It is a mad law.

In the hall women are still subservient to brothers. I did wonder why if some of the 144,000 were women why non were on the GB. In heaven they are described as kings and priests, no queens and priestesses. JWs use ancient laws to keep women in their place, they are still the property and responsibility of their husband.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Bulgogiboy said, ''if a man forces himself sexually upon a woman, leaving her traumatised and probably in fear and revulsion of him, Jehoober has the same wonderful solution. Sentencing a rape victim to a lifetime with her rapist''.

Nugget said, ''This reflects the attitudes of the people of the time not God's''. But isn't God supposed to have given the command?

Because I don't believe in any gods I find it hard to understand how christians can worship the god who gave this command at any time in human history.

Gladiator, sheep need special care too. We Welsh take loving shepherding very seriously. Remember Jesus was a fine shepherd. Most sheep around these here parts are well fed, fleeced and well looked after. Then as any loving shepherd would do, they have their throats cut, are skinned and gutted and then chopped up into smaller easily transported bits before finally being roasted and eaten. Isn't that what Jesus meant?

• nugget
    nugget

I don't think he did give the law. I think these laws sprang from people seeking to clarify what was and what was not allowed and rules were created by men to legislate for every eventuality. Think about Acts 15 where the early apostles gave a small set of principles that christians were expected to follow and think how that has grown into the policy files Elders use today. 1 verse in the Bible transformed into 100s of letters and revisions plus watchtower articles. The GB claim that all these restrictions are god's requirement for us. Anyone can claim devine inspiration doesn't mean it is.

As I said these laws are mens laws reflecting their preocupations and the time they live in. Only men would come up with such a dumb set of standards which also don't allow for male rape.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

thank god I don't take the the bible literally

• snowbird
    snowbird
    These scriptures state that the God of the Bible commanded and justified these actions.

Commanded, yes.

Justified, no.

If you will lay your prejudices aside, you will see that He was making the best of a bad situation that man had brought on himself.

Sylvia

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the god of the bible makes satan look like a saint.

i can't even bare having sex with my wife when she's not into it and this god makes it ok as long a you got money?

poor girls back then, i would never want to live in such a law

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

omg this is priceless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit