• boyzone
    boyzone

Is that a good thing for you?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

congratulations

• alanv
    alanv

I can only imagine you got reinstated so you are able to speak with friends and family again. If you still regard the WT organisation as false then you are now in a position where you can gradually fade away. This is by far the best way if you can do it successfully. I would be interested to here your story

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Fantabulous if it means you can speak to your family again while you begin your fade. If you're going to continue believing in the imminent apocalypse then.......whatever.

• maryacclaim
    maryacclaim

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Ok so I got to a computer.

@boyzone- It's really good for me!

@Quietly leaving- Thanks

@alanv- You're right on the money.

I did it exactly how I had to do it in order for them to reinstate me. When I realized that my family and friends had drank the coolaid and there would be no reasoning with them, I knew what I had to do. It was time consuming and hard to stomach at times but I did as the little lady in Jesus story of the woman, who kept asking, did. I just kept sending in my letter, saying how broken I was being outside of the Christian brotherhood. I needed my relationship to be clean again, and how sorry I was for the wrongs I committed. I did feel a little weird saying that I had faith in Gods earthly appointed organization to make the right decision. But it was worth it. Being a fader is so much better than getting done so dirty by people that have no clue of what they really believe in in the first place.

My family and friends were so happy for me, it's pretty pathetic that they have been so influenced by this group of dupes.

I don't fault any of them though. After spending a great deal of time considering all the teachings of the earths religions, I feel they are just as lost as the rest of them and they are doing the best they know how. However, its just all really sad that they use the fear of loosing your loved ones if you disagree with them, and there's the rub. Otherwise, most of us would have just left free and clean years ago.

MA

• cantleave
    cantleave

You have my condolences.

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

Aw, I'm both happy and sad for you. It's so great that you can see your family again, but it's so awful that you have to hide you true self and rejoin the group that's holding them hostage to do so. :(

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

MA,

You just got reinstated! You just got reinstated?

The mindset puzzles me as to why you would want to make that public knowledge. And to seem so proud in doing so.

No sympathy or congratulations here. The act reeks of spinelessness and complete lack of selfesteem. Most likely you are deserving of going back to them, regardless of any lame excuses for doing so. Here's hoping you enjoy all of the shit the jws will create in your life.

Cheeses. My thoughts, and Good Night!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit