I just got reinstated!

by maryacclaim 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Caligula1
    Caligula1

Maryacclaim - Go For it !!!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Keep us posted and lets us know a few days before "the end "comes,so we dont buy any green bananas.ok? Good luck!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Titus, sorry I am first getting onto JWN today and seeing your request. I will send you a PM today. I do not think I have posted my story on here, at least not in its entirety.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

titus, check your pm now

• Mary
    Mary
    I will not go to many meetings

Ya. I had a friend who said the same thing 3 years ago. The plan was that he would fake a reinstatement so he could have a 'normal' relationship with his Dub family members, and then do The Fade. His family were all completely aware that he was an 'apostate' when they helped him fake his way back in, and they told him they had no problem with him doing The Fade once he was reinstated and that they could all still associate with him like 'normal' people.

Fast forward three years: My friend still goes to all the meetings and they've broken him to the point where he now goes out in Service. His son in law told him last summer that they had no intention of letting him just do "the Fade" and that if he didn't continue to go to all the meetings, etc., they would once again withdraw their (conditional) love.

Even if you're living in another city, your family will eventually find out that you're not going anymore and they could very easily pull the same stunt on you. Family members who follow the Borg's stand on shunning their own flesh and blood simply because you don't believe all their bullshit lies, have already demonstrated where their loyalty lies, and it (unfortunately) is not with you.

I hope it works out the way you planned, but don't be surprised if the shunning starts again somewhere down the road.

• Titus
    Titus

I did. Thank you Isaac.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no problem sir.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Sometimes I worry when we believe that the Ends Justify the means...

• freydo
    freydo

Has the wt man of sin never defined what reinstatement means?

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

what's wrong being a double.what's wrong to compromise.the issue is you are with your family again.the world loves you because you are one of them.but your family loves you even if you are disfellowshipped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit