JW C@fe freaking out over NASA report!

by sacolton 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I feel badly for them and feel like crying.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Oh that has made my day! I needed a laugh

Back in the middle ages, people still thought the world was flat and had to deal with accepting it was actually round.

Yet this lot panic over 1.26 micro seconds!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

So the planet is going to lose its orbit. So, Witnesses only will survive as the planet wanders out of orbit and either freezes, or slams into the sun.

Wow, the beginning of the end. Anyone else going to lose some sleep tonight? I thought not.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I need a Sandwich!..

Or..

I`m going to eat one of my Grandchildren!..

Dude. How do you think this stuff up? Once again, tears are coming out of my eyes. rofl

That must be the human sacrifices we've been hearing so much about.

Um, Mr. Hornygold, the earth doesn't move like a car. It does not have an "axil". And I think you mean "axel".

OMG!! ROFL! I couldn't imagine what he was talking about until I read your post.

I understand the lack of education or spelling skills....but come on. Do none of these people have spell check?

• rebel8
    rebel8

http://jehovahs-witness-news.blogspot.com/

So...check out right underneath the story.

"This JWN post is--

• Informitive
    • Interesting
    • Timely"
  • agonus
    agonus

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the elders were right... Must go back and get re-instated before a flaming asteroid kills me and sends me to eternal torment nothing happens."

Priceless!!!

I love it when dubs ask "But what if you're wrong"?

Well, then I guess I die at Armageddon. I really hadn't planned on never dying anyway, so I guess I can handle it.

If YOU'RE wrong, on the other hand...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Can't stop laughing at this thread...

• agonus
    agonus

"But you won't make it into the New System!"

What do you care? In the New System you'll be so happy you won't even remember me. Besides, why can't Jehovah recreate a new me who Believes The Truth TM if he wants to?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I love you guys!!!!And no,its not the vicodin talking...

• agonus
    agonus

FWIW, I believe NASA's "public" propaganda about as much as I believe the WT's "public" propaganda...

If you think NASA any longer has a shred of credibility, I've got one word for you: LCROSS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit