JW C@fe freaking out over NASA report!

by sacolton 74 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    It does not have an "axil". And I think you mean "axel".

or axle even...

even still the earth has an axis, not an axle

• sacolton
    sacolton

An Axis of Evil?

• purplesofa
  • grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

I can't stop laughing!!! They can't be serious! LOL....It is too sad that they are this delusional. If they only realized the lies they are being force-fed

I wonder if they would be as upset.....Grew

it surely is a lie, i've checked bbc & cnn, nothing like that. I'm sure you're conjuring your breaking news or you've been watching the movie-2012. Whichever way, as true servants of Jehovah we should not mislead others not to talk of fellow witnesses.

• undercover
    undercover
    An Axis of Evil?

Axl Rose and ???

• undercover
    undercover

Aww purps.... you beat me to it

Darn you...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hehe

Man, after reading those comments, today more than ever in a long time, I am glad to be out.

purps

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Unfortunately for the stupid JWS they have little knowledge that the earth's crust has been shaking for millions of years.

Visible and obvious proof of this occurrence are the mountain ranges that we see today all around the world.

So the lack of education doesn't hurt anyone hey.

The ancient civilizations thought that volcanoes and earthquakes were from gods in their vengeance and anger,

comforting to know that people today are still thinking in those very same lines of thought.

• sacolton
    sacolton

So ... Satan can cause the earth to shake and spin out of control and we lose 1.26 microseconds because of it?

And they dare ask if Jehovah will fix it? Where is their faith in their God?

• awildflower
    awildflower

whole weather system would be influenced

Heeellllooo........duh............read some science, our whole weather system HAS been influenced for years!

And Purps, that's funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit