JW C@fe freaking out over NASA report!

by sacolton 74 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

I love you guys too, especially on Vicodin...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi agonus,

Come kiss me darling. Kiss me you red christmas tenticle with arms.

• agonus
    agonus

Yeah, Shamus, I'll fill your stocking. GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT MONKEY LOVE!

• flipper
    flipper

These JW's are so freaking paranoid. It's ridiculous. I read it in the newspaper today and it is MINISCULE how it affected the earths axis and/or rotation. I'm reminded of Chicken Little with " The sky is falling ! " Nutcases all of 'em

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

• Robdar: I feel badly for them and feel like crying.
    • Baba Yaga: I want to laugh, I want to be entertained by this... but it just makes me sad

Same Reaction. This is just sad! It reads like a parody of cult-brainwashing only it's not!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

THE END IS CLOSE!!

What morons. They grow more comical by the day.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

If you think NASA any longer has a shred of credibility, I've got one word for you: LCROSS.

How does LCROSS not performing like they hoped make NASA full of "propoganda"?

• moshe
    moshe

Those JW Cafe fraidy cats should also be worrying about the reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles, which could happen before the 1914 generation passes away in the 22nd century.

• highdose
    highdose

they really think they know better than anyone don't they?!! and they have no concept of how arrogant that is!??

Do they really think that NASA has lied purposfully to test their faith?!?!!

• zagor
    zagor

Is this for real? No wonder these people find it hard to shake off fantasy mind-set, they always try to find "explanation" that would fit the way they see the world regardless how screwed it is

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit