JW C@fe freaking out over NASA report!

by sacolton 74 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

JW C@fe BREAKING NEWS—
    Quake shifted Earth's Axis

Jehovah's Witness News: Breaking News—Quake shifted Earth's axis jehovahs-witness-news.blogspot.com JPL research scientist Richard Gross computed how Earth's rotation should have changed as a result of the Feb. 27 quake. Using a complex model, he and fellow scientists came up with a preliminary calculation ...

Yesterday at 8:28pm · Share 5 people like this. Cheryl D. Thorne If this is true....will Jehovah put the earth back on its axis where He had it? Yesterday at 10:52pm · Report Oghoghome Emmanuel Omaduvie it surely is a lie, i've checked bbc & cnn, nothing like that. I'm sure you're conjuring your breaking news or you've been watching the movie-2012. Whichever way, as true servants of Jehovah we should not mislead others not to talk of fellow witnesses. Yesterday at 11:12pm · Report Johann Hornigold Never wil Jehovah allow that to happen. If you think logicaly how can that happen. Jehovah made everything perfect. It's only man that made himself imperfect. If the earth's axil was moved everything would be total chaos. Think logicaly with the brains Jehovah gave us. If the earths axil was moved just 1 degree our whole weather system would be influenced. In fact the Organization released a DVD about the earth. Look at it then you will see that it is impossible to move the earth's axil. 14 hours ago · Report JW C@fe source is NASA 13 hours ago · Report Anita M Floyd 'Sarratt' mayhaps one of the means in which Jehovah will fulfill what is to come... 12 hours ago · Report Phil'and 'Ashleigh Jenson There have been so many earthquakes, things are getting worse everyday lately, we are so close to the end of this system! 12 hours ago · Report Leonena Belarmino yes yare right Phil..so we need to be strong spiritually and hold on Jah organization. 10 hours ago · Report Inem Jackson i agree dat dis wicked systetm of thinggs is sinkin toward terminal destruction. 9 hours ago · Report Oghoghome Emmanuel Omaduvie be careful not to make predictions regarding the dates, because even Jesus Christ said the day and hour he does not know' when puzzled. We all know that the end of this system is near, we should continually work towards the end, it'll come like a thief in the night. 9 hours ago · Report Kelly Wallace Do you really think Jehovah will allow this planet to do that. The Bible says Jehovah will bring to ruin thos Ruining The Earth. Not that he will wait till Eath is destroyed then fiix it. This is our home Jehovah wont let us lose it. 9 hours ago · Report Azur Humangit Tubigon so close! very very close 6 hours ago · Report Cedrick Buie Isaiah 45:18 Tells us the earth was made to be inhabited.To inhabit means to live in.He is still in the driving seat despite what others feel.The bible did forewarn us that these things will happen.THey happen more as a result of pollution,useing the earth as a dumping ground does not help and constant warfare in the atmophere have all contributed ... See More 4 hours ago · Report Shell Jackson another tool satan uses to get us all rowled up and doubt jehovah's purpose.....lets not be fooled!! And oh...what makes cnn and mainstream media the ones to rely on if this is true or not?? Dont be misled!!! Boy i cant wait til this system is over... 2 hours ago · Report Cheryl D. Thorne I'm not sure what to think about what NASA has brought out, but I did come up with a scripture that I feel refutes the idea that the earth has been adjusted on its axis by the earthquake. One scripture that I came up with is at Ps. 119: 90....You have solidly fixed the earth, that it may keep standing. Another one is at Prov. 3:19-23, inpart....He ... See More 2 hours ago · Report Michael O Eluaka Jesus said there will be signs in the stars or heavens.Wether this is true or not, one thing is certain,the great tribulation will be unprecedented at catastrophic. And this could be one of the numerous signs. 2 hours ago · Report </form>
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

The comments by the other JWs are equally amusing. Such delusional people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I need a Sandwich!..

Or..

I`m going to eat one of my Grandchildren!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    Never wil Jehovah allow that to happen. If you think logicaly how can that happen. Jehovah made everything perfect. It's only man that made himself imperfect. If the earth's axil was moved everything would be total chaos. Think logicaly with the brains Jehovah gave us. If the earths axil was moved just 1 degree our whole weather system would be influenced. In fact the Organization released a DVD about the earth. Look at it then you will see that it is impossible to move the earth's axil.

I too am concerned about Earth's axil.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Did they notice that both earth axis and day length are constantly changing anyway?

That eventually the Lunar cycle and the length of day will coincide due to tidal interaction?

That the NASA reports change of what, a microsecond and a half?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Didn't the earthquake that caused the tsunami of 2004 also cause a shift in the earth's axis?

Sheesh!

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I guess when Jesus said that there would be NO SIGN and when he said NO ONE KNOWS except God, he was just kidding.

LOL !!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I like this quote:

Think logicaly with the brains Jehovah gave us. Boy, if that's not a oxymoron coming from a Jehovah's Witness ... I don't know what is.

For more laughs:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JW-Cfe/183520638977#!/pages/JW-Cfe/183520638977?v=wall

• JWoods
    JWoods

You know, this would be really really funny if it were not just so plain sad.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I too am concerned about Earth's axil.

Wanna guess if this person has been watching a lot of figure-skating Olympics coverage? (The original article's figure skating metaphors to boot).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit