JW C@fe: "F*CK 'EM!"

by sacolton 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• boyzone
    boyzone

Bugger. I posted 2 comments that lasted about 3 minutes before I was disfellowshipped Can I appeal?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm being able to post of my wifes Facebook page, just hit them with one!

• sacolton
    sacolton

JW C@fe

Live www.youtube.com Most truly I say to you, The hour is coming, and it is now, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who have given heed will live. For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself. ...

11 hours ago · Share 20 people like this. Charlene van der Westhuizen this is such a lovely musicvideo, just brought tears to my eyes. lovely thank you 7 hours ago · Report Ida Missey I pray for this everyday Ty Jehovah about an hour ago · Report Martin Mantey thanks to Jehovah for making me part of this wonderful family of those hoping for the blessings from him. about an hour ago · Report Basoulini Rou the video was wonderful i was crying especially with the family tht came back to life omg it was very very nice i had tears in my eyes...we should be grateful tht we know wat the future ll bring and who is the god and wat he is promising!!!! 54 minutes ago · Report Phennapha Pasilatesang Isn't is amazing the Jehovah a pre Babylonian demon who will murder billions of non JW's when his great day comes? doesn't sound like a very loving God to me, rather an angry evil destructive God from the Old Testament. rejoice when our Lord Jesus expels this God from Brooklyn where the nations shall see the the Apostasy of the WTS true members of the Evil Slave Class, Amen 51 minutes ago · Report Pauline Sands some people are not a servants of Jehovah and should not be allowed to post their Apostasy thoughts because no one interested in what they have to say. 16 minutes ago · Report Phennapha Pasilatesang many JW's are finding the life saving work of us so called "Apostates"beneficial in finding out about the real truth the WTS does not want you to know, this life saving work is exposing the WTS as we speak, the WTS has the lowest retaining rate then any other cult world wide. Scandals like the protection of paedophiles membership of the UN , homosexual members of your G/B are helping like minded individuals see the light 11 minutes ago · Report </form>
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

you like my wife's handy work Shawn?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I do indeed!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

oh well gone now, we got a little bit of coverage this morning, you never know how many seeds were planted

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good stuff

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The Ex JW C@fe is really hotting up now, enjoying it on there well worth making it a "fan"

• Phee
    Phee

LMAO!! They have a skit from www.theonion.com on there about Obama lip syncing. Conicedently, it's one of my favorite news spoof sites.

And my favorite comment about it "It's demon-speak no matter how you look at it."

• ziddina
    ziddina

O-Kay, which one of you is "Parrish Patten"??? [Parish Pattern... Geez! Come up with better pseudonyms, people, PUH-LeeeZE!!]

Anyway, that person posted, "I have been talking to some of the brothers and sisters in my congregation and everyone seems to be battling with some form of depression more than ever. It's just becoming so overwhelming to deal with living in this world. Many don't know how much longer they can hang on...no one wants to be selfish...but we're all just longing terribly for relief..."

Wish this were a REAL JW... Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit