JW C@fe: "F*CK 'EM!"

by sacolton 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• sacolton
    sacolton

Prasing Jesus is forbidden. It implies worship ... and that's a big no-no to worship Jesus.

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Wow I just posted a cheeky comment on jw cafe and got booted off within 3 mins! They must have a nice young brother monitoring it 24 hrs a day now(unpaid of course).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Salcolton..

You can`t just wander around Praising Jesus..

You`ll be singled out as a Jesus Praiser..

In Watchtower World..

You can Praise the WBT$ GB..

You can Praise Jehovah..

But..You can`t Praise Jesus!..

The WBT$ killed Jesus as Mediator..

Jehovah`s Witness`s wear "Watchtower Logo" Jewelery..

In rememberance of the day,the WBT$ Killed Jesus..

Jesus was Nailed to and Died On,a Watchtower..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

I cringe when I read their posts. I swear, even at the peak of my jehovahism I was never such a grovelling simpleton as any of them. Maybe that was my problem from the start, I never really had what the French call 'le douchebag du brown tongue lackey panache'?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Look like JW C@fe police are just like Saul of Tarsus.

Acts 26:9 (New International Version)

9 "I too was convinced that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Blessings,

Stephen

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I never really had what the French call 'le douchebag du brown tongue lackey panache'

That's funny shit!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

reading the posts on JW Cafe and The Watchtower F/B group shows how obsessed they are with "the end" boy are they in for some real disappointment

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Just posted this one( under Stefan Bouwsma)

JW C@fe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWAoxnwuFM&feature=channel

Madeira Floods - Worst Storm in 100 Years www.youtube.com The Portuguese Island of Madeira was struck by a violent storm which has killed at least 32 people so far (20/02/2010) in what is to be considered Madeiras worst catastrophe of the last 100 years. Flooding ...

Wo om 20:51 · Reageren · Vind ik leuk Vind ik niet meer leuk · Feedback bekijken (9) Feedback verbergen (9) · Delen Zeta Grid vindt dit leuk. Solomon Momoh May u be 4given 4ur Ignorance Alek Gisteren om 15:23 · Rapporteren Kelly Wallace wow talk about the signs of the lasr days. this year has really gone through the works already and it's only february. Jehovah's time is coming Gisteren om 16:07 · Rapporteren Stefan Bouwsma Jehovah's time has come in 1914, 1918 1975, it had to come before 1994, and still is not here yet. And floods like this happen al the time so all you here get a life and stop hoping for somtehting you'rer false prophets of the WBTS prommissed you.
    Stop believing in them and start believing in yourselfs 2 seconden geleden · </form>
  • dutchstef
    dutchstef

And it's deleted right away

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

I tried to post on this thread and my comment box was closed withing 10seconds of me joining. I didnt even get as far as making my first post. They must check us immediately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit