JW C@fe: "F*CK 'EM!"

by sacolton 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Who's 'Alek'?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    If some of you may recall, I posted on JW C@fe "Praise Jesus!" and it was promptly removed within TWO MINUTES!

I don't know why, but that made me laugh out loud.

I figured the F'em post wasn't' deleted because he was talking about worldly people.

lisa

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm Alek

• sacolton
    sacolton

Kelly Wallace wow talk about the signs of the lasr days. this year has really gone through the works already and it's only february. Jehovah's time is coming Yesterday at 9:07am

• awildflower
    awildflower

One thing I have noticed is how bad their spelling and grammar is. Maybe it's due to the fact that most people text now, idk. But it doesn't suit their cause to be sloppy. I'm just sayin'........

Good morning Shawn!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Top o' the morning to you, awildflower.

Yes, I noticed their bad spelling as well and the over-zealous use to abbreviate everything "2 b cool 4 Jah" or something.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I like this one: WWGBD he he (I posted it somewhere else but it's funny!)

• sacolton
    sacolton

LOL! That should be their new motto.

• chickpea
    chickpea

one of the failthful posted: thanks for the timely reminder

timely? timely? jesus tap-dancing christ, timely infers suitably well-timed,
    not some oft repeated rehash like "hang up your jacket" to a pre-schooler

timely, my ass

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

wow talk about the signs of the lasr days. this year has really gone through the works already and it's only february. Jehovah's time is coming Yesterday at 9:07am This could be posted in 1940 ans 1950 and 1975 etc. etc. Will they still think the same in 2090?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit