JW C@fe: "F*CK 'EM!"

by sacolton 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• TardNFeatheredJW
    TardNFeatheredJW

@ sacolton- Man, that would have really sucked if I were drinking coffee when I saw your post.

Coffee $1.47

Keyboard $60.00

Seeing "Fuck them" on JW C@fe for 3 hours? Fucking priceless.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I don't make the news ... I just report it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You guy's crack my ass up!!

• awildflower
    awildflower

This announcement is to inform the congreation that brother Jookbear has been deleted as a poster.

I would show some emotion but don't know if I'm allowed to so F*%# it. he he

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

They must have thought the "fuck 'em" comment was about the 32 worthless worldly people who died .

• littlebird
    littlebird

Just reading over those posts of theirs made me realize how stupid we all used to sound. I never thought I'd see the day that Jesus name was more offensive than the "f" word. Geez.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    If some of you may recall, I posted on JW C@fe "Praise Jesus!" and it was promptly removed within TWO MINUTES!

There are moments in time when the cult does more egregious things than they usually do--when their behavior just points to extreme craziness.

Srsly, pm me with your email addy. I want you to post that, along with your screen shots, on the cult prevention blog.

• sacolton
    sacolton

BEFORE:

AFTER:

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Is it really because you said "praise Jesus"? Or because one of their mods looked at your profile and guessed you were an apostle of apostasy?

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

And all the praise they are heaping on the big Jehoober-Kahuna is forbidden according to him, having passed down to his failful and effete slave the message not to start facebook groups about jws or jw-related activities. So technically, in heaping all this praise on jehovaarh they are heaping shame on his name by disobeying him in the first place. Satan's doing just grand by all accounts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit