Latest Sarah Palin Speech Opens Sixth Seal

by elder-schmelder 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

@JWoods.

Come on. Ofcourse it's great that an ordinairi citicen can become President. But that person should have the skills to become a (vice) president..

And Sarah obviously does not have those skills... She is plain naive and stupid.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Sorry, ordinary Citizen

• JWoods
    JWoods
    She is plain naive and stupid

Not too stupid to manage to be elected governor of Alaska. Not too stupid to be probably the most-recognized republican political figure of the past year.

Just because you don't like her does NOT make her naive and stupid.

• shamus100
    shamus100

JWoods,

I have to agree to disagree with you on this one.

Would you want Palin to run a corporation? I"d never invest money if she ran it after what I've seen. Why would I invest in the U.S. if she ran it?

• JWoods
    JWoods

I believe that I would rather have Palin running a corporation in which I had investment than either Obama or Biden.

Honestly.

But, if you prefer Romney, so be it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I don't quite understand why circular reasoning is always brought into these debates. It's typical - throwing it back onto Obama.

So I guess we're just back to who you're going to vote for? A douche or a turd. Pick A or B.

• dinah
    dinah

Sarah Palin would quite possibly guarantee another Democratic term as President. She's polarizing, dontcha know *wink wink*

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Sarah Palin would quite possibly guarantee another Democratic term as President. She's polarizing, dontcha know *wink wink*

I am happy that Obama has brought the country together.

• shamus100
    shamus100

BTS,

He's black jesus. Now be nice!!!!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    He's black jesus. Now be nice!!!!

And that is why his record deficits do not matter - at any day now he will just miraculously multiply the loaves and fishes and turn the waters into wine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit