Latest Sarah Palin Speech Opens Sixth Seal

by elder-schmelder 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

JWoods,

This is 2010. I don't care when they did in the 30's, 50's, or the Roman Empire. Those were different times.

I say get McCain back in, and throw her back to Alaska where she can hunt moose, eat berries, write books, and make lots and lots of money on um, speeches.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Even her colleague and supporter, Bill O'Reilly:

"Sarah Palin needs to go to college," O'Reilly said. "Political college, world affairs college, and she is. She's hired a bunch of advisers and they're giving her a whole bunch of tracks to learn, because it is a sophisticated deal."

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm not trying to incite anyone here, or piss anyone off. If I have, I apologize.

Just wondering aloud if there isn't someone who is better qualified to do the job, and who can do it without so much emberassement. Or at least that's the way that I see it.

• JWoods
    JWoods

For what it is worth, I think she has less than a 25% chance of winning the Republican nomination in 2012 anyway.

I usually support her in these hate threads because I don't think the leftists are being anywhere near fair to her.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This is pretty funny though. Onion usually is.

In other news, it turns out that Tilikum, the murderous killer whale, is a Teabagger.

• shamus100
    shamus100

JWoods,

There's a lot of name calling and seven year-old mentality on these threads, from both sides. I have a real bone to pick with anyone who gets their political views from a comedy show (the Daily Show) or a news station (Fox News). It just breeds contempt, and usually the whole thread just becomes, well, awful. Also, I have more than a little contempt from anyone who takes Michael Moore's movies as gospel truth. (he's an entertainer and the movies are extremely biased)

For the record, you certainly don't seem like one of those seven year olds freaking out over a political thread on an ex-jw forum, and for that I thank you.

And for the sake of the United States, I hope Mr. Obama has someone better to run against than Palin. Really, in our country we get the news stories and people are quite shocked that a country like the States is even considering her as president. As Matt Damon said quite some time ago, would you trust her with the codes to nuclear bombs? I'm thinking not.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Oh, poo! Nobody hates Sarah Palin. She's a character. I don't think we've adjusted to the incongruity of her being a candidate and being fascinated (and a little frightened) by the possibility. But hate is not even in it.

She has an evolving role on the public stage, but I agree she does not have support for a presidential run. It is unfortunate that the whole episode makes America look silly.

• JWoods
    JWoods

First - Yes, in fact there are many on the left who absolutely HATE Sarah Palin. That is obvious from all the personal attacks.

Second - No, she does not make America look silly. She makes America look like a true democracy where an ordinary citizen can run for elected office, not just the political elite.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Second - No, she does not make America look silly. She makes America look like a true democracy where an ordinary citizen can run for elected office, not just the political elite.

@JWoods

Believe me, I'm from Holland Europe, and we al had a good laugh when we first heard of Sarah Palin running for vice president.

Someone who says she knows a lot about foreign politics because Alaska has borders with russia and Canada?

Her family (the knocked up pregnand teenage daughter) is a good republican example where it goes wrong when you, are against birthcontoll and abortion and don't give information to kids about sex at home and on school.

We still hope for you american people that she will be eaten by a polarbear....

• JWoods
    JWoods
    the knocked up pregnand teenage daughter
    We still hope for you american people that she will be eaten by a polarbear....

Making my point quite well about personal attacks and hate. This kind of rant is far more silly than anything Palin has done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit