Latest Sarah Palin Speech Opens Sixth Seal

by elder-schmelder 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quentin
    Quentin

"As the greatest country on earth, I think America should have extraordinary leaders, extraordinarily intelligent, wise, knowledgeable, well-spoken, committed, etc. And no quitters!
    "

To be found where ? Those folks are long gone...

• agonus
    agonus

H8282

????

s´a^ra^h

saw-raw'

Feminine of

H8269 ; a mistress, that is, female noble: - lady, princess, queen.

G3825

πα´λιν

palin

pal'-in

Probably from the same as

G3823 (through the idea of oscillatory repetition); (adverbially) anew, that is, (of place) back, (of time) oncemore, or (conjugationally) furthermore or ontheotherhand: - again.

"Palin 2012"...

Hmmm...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Just thought I would give you my take on some of this:

And lo, there was then a great earthquake; (chaos; an uprising of discontent...NOT a geological event)

and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; (sun=those who have been shining the light of truth; became black=silenced)

and the moon became as blood; (stealth assassins under the cover of darkness)

and the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, (you guess this one)

even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, (refers to the parable of the Unripe figs; "untimely" means unripe. A clue that the bottom is about to fall out for certain people)

when she is shaken by a mighty wind. (she=???THIS IDENTITY IS KEY mighty wind=unleashing of the winds...???)

These disturbances reportedly went unnoticed by the audience, however, as their thunderous applause drowned out the sound of the foretold cataclysm. (This is metaphorical warning: disturbances= "disappearances" (of certain targeted people); will go unnoticed by the audience= angry masses; because their thunderous applause = noise of revolution and uprising; will drown out =confusion will take precedence and many 'missing' will be assumed to be lost in the fray ...no one will have time or forces to investigate missing people; the cataclysm. The word "cataclysm" is very telling used in this context. "Cataclysm" is the Greek expression for the Deluge--Noah's Flood; it has also been used to describe events such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The last two things that Jesus said about end time events was "as in the days of Noah" and "remember Lot's wife". The word "cataclysm" is used to describe both events. The two incidents are used to define the word itself.

from wiki:

The cataclysm is the Greek expression for the Deluge, from the Greek kataklysmos, to 'wash down' (kluzein "wash" + kata "down"). [citation needed] Its analogue is an ekpyrosis (conflagration).

In the Bible, the term has also been used to describe events such as the Flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the tenth plague of Egypt.

"This Tea Party movement just goes to show ya that America is ready for another revolution," Palin said as things long ago divined came finally to pass. "Who do you think is gonna stand up for the freedoms promised by our Founding Fathers?

The Founding Fathers were all Freemasons. All their charters and covenants were merely a ruse. Stuff that looked good on papaer, but had underlying meanings we were never privy to.

quote:

The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the "Crown," which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different "Crown" and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the "Crown." From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous. http://nesara.insights2.org/CrownTemplars.html

It was then, witnesses claim, that there was a tearing of the heavens, and the skies receded as does a scroll when it is rolled up, and anecdotes about everyday middle-class Alaskan families were enunciated in down-to-earth tones.

Scroll being rolled up=internet will be taken down. The glimpse into the 'heavens' = the powers that have been ruling you ---will be rolled up and taken away because people have learned too much about the inner workings and the lies and deceit. The internet has been the un-doing of all these criminals masquerading as benevolent peacocks.

There are several *key* things that have come to light through outrageous jest. They think you will laugh and never notice and that they will get the last laugh. Truth in disguise is one of the tactics of the Illuminati rules of "Revelation of Method".

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

quote from article:

...and as the minions of the Antichrist prepared for their millennium of world dominion, ...

...The Antichrist, whose true identity remained unknown as of press time,...

----------------

Funny how they put their foot in their mouth. The second sentence is answered by the first sentence. Antichrist is clearly defined as those who are interested in world domination and that the 'antichrist' are preparing for their millenium.

I have not joined ranks with those who are preparing for any millennium of world dominion.....but the christians have. They used to believe in rapture (maybe some still do) but a lot of churches have changed doctrine over the years to something similar to WT; that is, establishing a new earth and thinking they can restore it with their "pledge to nature' crap.

I don't think apostates or athiests have ever had an agenda of world domination. And according to the article quote, that is the description of the antichrist.

I think they have just pointed the finger at themselves through their own words.

• Terry
    Terry

As the greatest country on earth, I think America should have extraordinary leaders, extraordinarily intelligent, wise, knowledgeable, well-spoken, committed, etc. And no quitters!

I think the above reflects a myth. The BELL CURVE is at work.

An EXTRAordinary person is on the fringes.

The genius or the imbecile is unstable and unruly.

For every George Patton who wins a battle you have an ego-maniac who slaps a shell-shocked draftee.

I'll take ORDINARY any day.

We are the victims of HYPE by the media every day.

Ad Hominem is a mighty weapon to poison discourse and make us reactionary.

Ask yourself the important question: "WHY the personal attacks?"

Getting personal is the first red flag that you cannot defeat the arguments and have to switch to the individual.

Judge an argument and a person on what you yourself see and hear and not on how it is CHARACTERIZED.

I personally don't think POLITICS is the answer to any of our problems and never has been.

LEADERS are always a lie one way or t'uther.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The MYTH of the 'ordinary' personas a leader:

• Ordinary, regular folks cannot be corrupted like the elites.
    • Ordinary, regular folks bring much needed 'common sense' to the table.
    • Ordinary, regular folks know how other ordinary, regular folks feel.
    • Ordinary, regular folks can be counted on to remember where they came from.
    • Ordinary, regular folks are stable.
    If I needed heart surgery, I'd want someone who had graduated medical school and completed an internship, not some regular Joe who was going to go in armed with nothing but 'common sense' and good intentions.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

BizzyBee, leadership, especially in the democratic sense, isn't heart surgery or rocket science. It's not even all that complicated. There's no such thing as an "expert" who is "qualified" to be president. If there was we'd have a test for them instead of an election.

• JWoods
    JWoods

If I needed heart surgery, I'd want someone who had graduated medical school and completed an internship, not some regular Joe who was going to go in armed with nothing but 'common sense' and good intentions.

That does not mean that an "ordinary" person cannot hold public office and be successful. Public office is not the same thing as being a doctor, a trial judge, or an airline pilot.

Common sense and good intentions (as well as honesty) easily trump various elitist professional political views and goals.

After all, in a democracy, the leaders are elected by the vote of ordinary people. Trial juries are made up of ordinary people.

• Terry
    Terry

The MYTH of the 'ordinary' personas a leader:

• Ordinary, regular folks cannot be corrupted like the elites.
    • Ordinary, regular folks bring much needed 'common sense' to the table.
    • Ordinary, regular folks know how other ordinary, regular folks feel.
    • Ordinary, regular folks can be counted on to remember where they came from.
    • Ordinary, regular folks are stable.

The first tactic in Politics is to FRAME THE ISSUE to create a strawman you can destroy.

Politics is not heart surgery. False analogy. Sorry.

Politics is the art of the possible. In its purest theoretical form it is representation.

One person represents the INTERESTS of the group who elects an agent for change.

Where the system breaks down is when power invests the representative with OPPORTUNITY for malfeasance. To wit: self-enrichment.

If your argument is actually against common sense and good intentions I suggest you sit down and rethink your premises.

When a well-meaning, honest, common-sense representative arrives in Washington they face an entrenched power block that WILL NOT ALLOW an outsider in---IF THEY DO NOT capitulate to businees-as-usual.

You can't change the system, as it now exists, because it is hermetic, insular and corrupt.

But, the answer is not MORE PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS making poll-tested promises just to ride a wave of discontent into office.

Theoretically, an informed electorate can generate shock-waves by voting ALL INCUMBENTS out of office and starting from scratch.

That's about it.

• Quentin
    Quentin

"Theoretically, an informed electorate can generate shock-waves by voting ALL INCUMBENTS out of office and starting from scratch.

That's about it."

It's the only way...a good old spring cleaning...one or two new ones can not handle the overload...total replacement makes the odds better for change...even then may be running on fumes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit