Latest Sarah Palin Speech Opens Sixth Seal

by elder-schmelder 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think it is important that the POTUS have an exemplary ability to communicate, both speaking and listening.

Yup.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    She would do very well at other work other than public office.

She has, after all, been a Governor of the United States and a candidate for vice president. If you don't like her, say so. But to claim she is somehow notqualified for office because you disagree with her politics is phony criticism.

• shamus100
    shamus100

JWoods,

You're assuming too much. I don't disagree with her politics at all. I disagree with her as a person.

• JWoods
    JWoods

OK, fine. But the fact that you disagree with her as a person does not disqualify her from public office, right?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    But to claim she is somehow notqualified for office because you disagree with her politics is phony criticism.

She is literally not qualified to be POTUS. She fails minimal critiera spectacularly. And at least 70% of American people feel the same way.

Who knows what her politics are other than some moldy GOP talking points she has memorized (or written on her hand when memory fails to dredge up "Energy. Budget Tax Cuts. Lift American spirits.") She usually doesn't have much to say about the issues she thinks are important, or her solutions. She is profoundly unknowledgeable ("Africa is a country"?) She spends more time attacking - her BIL, the President, his Chief of Staff, cartoon characters and David Letterman, while locked in mortal combat with her erstwhile SIL Levi Johnston.

JWoods - would you seriously vote for Palin as POTUS?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sheesh! I'm qualified to be President:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:

A person who meets the above qualifications is still disqualified from holding the office of president under any of the following conditions:

• Under the Twenty-second Amendment, no eligible person can be elected president more than twice. The Twenty-second Amendment also specifies that if any eligible person who serves as president or acting president for more than two years of a term for which some other eligible person was elected president, the former can only be elected president once. Scholars disagree whether anyone no longer eligible to be elected president could be elected vice president, pursuant to the qualifications set out under the Twelfth Amendment. [ 8 ]
    • Under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Constitution prohibits an otherwise eligible person from becoming president if that person swore an oath to support the Constitution, and later rebelled against the United States. However, the Congress, by a two-thirds vote of each house, can remove the disqualification.
  • Mary
    Mary
    "So are the little guys like you and me gonna fight these Washington insiders with their big government agenda? You betcha we are!"

Oh pu-lease. Sarah Palin claims to be one of the "little guys"? For crissakes she ran for Vice President. Had the Republicans won, does she really expect anyone to believe that they didn't also have a "big government agenda"? Or maybe she plans on riding a donkey into Washington DC with her dedicated followers waving palm branches in their hands.

And lo, there was then a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; and the moon became as blood; and "gosh" was spoken repeatedly; and the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken by a mighty wind.

Silly woman. Doesn't she know that this is referring to the earth-shaking preaching work done by the Bible Students?

Then again, her crazy ideas and self-inflated opinion of herself are just as whacky as Rutherfraud and Freddie Franz. Won't someone please shut this ridiculous woman up?

• shamus100
    shamus100

JWoods,

The fact that I disagree with her as a person matters little. It's the way that the entire world views her.

This is a person who will be meeting with heads of state and world leaders. She will be leading one of the superpowers (for now) of the world! I think that someone more suitable could do a better job - namely McCain. It's obvious what his downfall was - Palin. How some people can't realize that is beyond me.

I can honestly say that I would recommend you over Palin and I haven't even met you. YOu would do a much better job than she could ever hope to do. I don't imagine you would hold a press conference whilst people slaughter turkeys in the background.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I don't imagine you would hold a press conference whilst people slaughter turkeys in the background.

Probably not, but IIRC president Andrew Jackson had a rather rough hewn campaign style too. They say the party at the white house on inauguration night was quite a blast as well - with all his frontier friends and a couple barrels of whisky.

• Terry
    Terry

There is no such thing as an ordinary leader. Ordinary people are corrupted by their power. I'm surprised, Terry, that with your intelligence you would not recognize this.

I'm surprised I'm not as enlightened as you, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit