GREAT Visit from the Elders and new stuff

by SouthCentral 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Remember in Braveheart what happened to William Wallace when he let Edward Longshanks lure him back for a meeting under a truce?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnitdUvWx8k

Think About It

• AGuest
    AGuest
    "This letter replaces the letters dated February 2, 1999, and February 4, 2004, to all bodies of elders. Those letters should be removed from the congregation permanent file of policy letters and be destroyed." Letter to BOE, November 2009

Hmmm... where I come from, that's called "destroying... the evidence." And is illegal. You'd think an organization SO obsessed with LAW... would know that. Oh, wait... they DO know it. Ah, well...

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

AGuest, the GB doesn't follow HR rules too well.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes, dear ATJ (peace to you!)... I guess they better hope that the BOE followed THEIR "rules"... and DID destroy them. Those an others they've directed to be destroyed. I don't think they have, though... and that one day, perhaps soon... they're all gonna come back to bite them. "Too bad, too bad..."

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

You say "peace to you" too much methinks! A few f-yous might help to show how "balanced" you are. Too much "peace to you" makes me want to go kick a dog or something! Or at least a bit skeptical. Whenever people on the street say "peace to you", I immediately grab for my wallet!

At least that's how I think. I'll bet Jashuackatia Meshuajakalotta or whatever his real name was cursed a tad or two when he overthrew the money changers in the Temple. I cannot imagine him tossing all that stuff around while saying "Peace to you! Peace to you!"

No wonder they hanged the guy.

Farkel, Peaceful Shit-Stirring CLASS

• AGuest
    AGuest

!!!!!!

(Oh, and PEACE to you, my dear brother! LOLOLOLOLOL!)

Your servant, friend, sister, and a slave of Christ,

SA, who says you'd better NOT go kickin' any dogs!!! Find a can, or sumthin'!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

:)

Daddy O CLASS

• agonus
    agonus

Peace to all you muthafuckas

• agonus
    agonus

I was drinking some wine...

And it turned to blood...