What's your personality type? Myers-Briggs test

by frankiespeakin 190 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

ENFP

I can't believe all the I's on here. I always thought it must be tough for you to go Witnessing. My father is an I and he never enjoyed witnessing. Strangely enough he is now a CO. That is one thing with high control religions - they guilt you into do things unnatural for your personality.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I[X]TJ.

Sometimes I'm INTJ. Sometimes I'm ISTJ. This time ISTJ.

I can't believe all the I's on here. I always thought it must be tough for you to go Witnessing.

Yep. Always disliked it from being a little kid. Didn't Hassan say something similar - that high control groups kind of mold everyone to the leader's personality type?

• rebel8
    rebel8

INFJ, and that's only 1% of the population.

I'm in an INFJ group on Facebook.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

INTJ mastermind again. I'm still waiting for my volcano skull island headquarters.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Your Type is
    INTJ

IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %
  • parakeet
    parakeet

Didn't take the test, but I already know my personality type -- MPBF (misanthropic pessimistic bird freak)

• cofty
    cofty

I took one of these test years ago it was much more complex than this test but interestingly it gave exactly the same result.

If you google your 4-letter result you will find loads of info from various sources. I find it scarily accurate including the bits I really don't like about me!

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

I have been ENTP for years now.

• cofty
    cofty
    I have been ENTP for years now

Do you find a tendency to always be challenging yourself with new ideas but often struggle to finish the details of a project? - I do

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

Idealist Healer - INFP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit