What's your personality type? Myers-Briggs test

by frankiespeakin 190 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TardNFeatheredJW
    TardNFeatheredJW

I suspect INTJ is due to the culture of being "in". I find it difficult to imagine anyone once involved with the dubs wouldn't be "J" of some sort. "I" could be due to the fact we spent so much time being isolated from others. "NT", well pretty hard to leave a cult if you don't have some "NT".

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I usually test out INTP.....I guess that makes me the self-absorbed dickhead. At least my wife thinks so.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm an ENFJ.
    http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

From LeavingWT's link:

Which is not to say that the ENFJ does not have opinions. ENFJs have definite values and opinions which they're able to express clearly and succinctly. These beliefs will be expressed as long as they're not too personal. ENFJ is in many ways expressive and open, but is more focused on being responsive and supportive of others. When faced with a conflict between a strongly-held value and serving another person's need, they are highly likely to value the other person's needs.

That's LeavingWT to a tee, and makes him a valuable member on JWN. But let me rephrase it: Wishy washy people pleasing nancy-boy.

Now here's my personality type from the same site:

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations.....For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others.

Self absorbed douchebag.

If the INTP has not developed their Sensing side sufficiently, they may become unaware of their environment, and exhibit weakness in performing maintenance-type tasks, such as bill-paying and dressing appropriately.

Procrastinating slob. I'd better work on that!

They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others.

This means that I can argue the finer points of inconsequential bullshit for hours.

If the INTP doesn't realize the value of attending to other people's feelings, he or she may become overly critical and sarcastic with others.

Ummm. I'd better start staying off politics threads.

The Internet is like crack cocaine for INTPs.

BTS

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Your Type is
    INTJ

IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %

lisa

• Think About It
    Think About It

Lisa.......I never knew what an INTJ was until yesterday, but from what I have read since.....women INTJ's are very rare.

Think About It

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

BTS,

Guilty as charged! It's scary how accurate those profiles can be. They successfully highlight my limitations.

-LWT

• Twitch
    Twitch

Tests seem to indicate an INTP dominance however ISTP has happened on occasion.

More data required,....;)

• semelcred
    semelcred

i am an INTP.

It seems there are a number of Introverts with strong Intuitive and Logic elements. Today i thought that considering the Borg consider themselves the new nation they never are interested in carrying out real surveys. For example how many witnesses suffer from depression and mental illness.' You can only manage what you can measure' is an a kind of saying, but they never measure anything other than book sales and hours.

Not that i care! The more people leave and the quicker is the best. Its just that so many suffer when they leave and only a few get the help they need. We are the tip of the ice burg!!!

Love J

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I've culled the data from the first 50 responses (I know, that's such an INTJ thing to do!). INTJ is almost a third of the responses, followed by INFJ, ISTJ, and the 10% representing our beloved free spirits who refuse to bow to man-made categories.

None of the responses were ENTJ, ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ESTP or ISFP, which are reported to represent 34.5% of the overall US population.

"N" (intuitive) is the most dominant characteristic (76% N, 14% S), while the T/F categories were somewhat balanced (58% T, 32% F).

The sample is obviously non-random; we who post here are very much a self-selecting group, not your average "great crowd"!

Submitted for your amusement,

GLT

CategoryResponsesPercentUS Average
    ENTJ00%1.8%
    ESFJ00%2.4%
    ESTP00%4.3%
    ESFP00%8.5%
    ESTJ00%8.7%
    ISFP00%8.8%
    ISFJ12%13.8%
    ISTP12%5.4%
    ENFP24%8.1%
    ENFJ36%2.4%
    ENTP36%3.2%
    INFP36%4.3%
    INTP48%3.3%
    (Random)510%(N/A)
    ISTJ510%11.6%
    INFJ714%1.5%
    INTJ1632%2.1%
  • dssynergy
    dssynergy

One of a kind here: INTP Female here - Split E/I - but as I get older, more "I" than "E".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit