HELP! Real UFO experience. No Joke. Very Serious

by proplog2 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

proplog2,

I knew the helicopter theory would not fly (pun intended). :)

have now crossed over into the absurd. My main intentions in bringing this subject up is that this is one more area that religion doesn't handle very well. Religion assumes that humans are next to God. If there are aliens who can come and go as they please we can't be very important in the whole scheme of things.
    Actually, religion handles UFOs very well. There are many UFO cults out there, and many combine the Bible and UFOlogy.

As a JW, I thought that aliens were just additional creations of God. Maybe they visited us to see how the sovergnity issue was coming along. I figured if there were ET, then the earth was made first and ETs later. Earth was too important, so I figured Adam and Eve were the first intelligent creation (you know what I mean) and that is why everything in the Universe hung on the sovergnty issue on Earth. Once resolved on Earth, God could just destroy any wicked ETs out there, without trial...

The Bible did not need to comment on ETs because the Bible was for earth-dwellers and ETs were not a big issue.

JW-centric thinking, I know.

Just my two cents,
    Richard

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

neyank, I saw the thing about 3 years ago and I saw it reported last year as being seen on the east coast. Just before I saw it there had been many reports here in Arizona. One of them being a "fleet" of lights flying together and then all of a sudden they dispersed. It was investigated and they could find no reasonable explanation for it. No Military training flights...etc.

redhorsewoman, kind of eery huh? And talking about it only brings bad results....at least from what I have seen. LOL

proplog, no I didn't report it. I guess after my daughter asked me if I were drinking I didn't want to get more of that. haha

• proplog2
    proplog2

Dazed & Red Horse:

Its strange but while I want people to believe my experience my first reaction to your experiences is - doubt. Not that I have any reason to doubt you but we all habitually tend to disbelieve people when we don't know them very well.

This is one of the problems when you read reports. You don't know the person who is relating the experience. Too bad there isn't someway people who report UFO's could at least take a lie detector test.

I doubted everyone until I had my experience. I still keep my bull-shit detector on.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

proplog, I can understand how you feel. This can be a bit freaky to say the least. Before I decided to post I wanted ot look up information about this and see if I could find anything that would be something like what I saw that night.

I visited a lot of sites and my eyes just about bugged out of my head when I went to this site:

* http://www.earthfiles.com/earth015.html

Go down to #3 and then read the interview right under that. This is an interview of a man that had seen the same thing that I saw it, apparently the same night but at a different part of town. I was right about the time frame then, just under 2 months shy of 3 years.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Dazed:

I think humans are about to blow themselves up and these guys want to get in here and claim the real estate. There's probably some inter-galactic federation rule that prohibts taking over a planet UNLESS the current inhabitants are about ready to do irrepaiarable harm.

Dan 7:26 "And the Court itself proceeded to sit, and his own rulership they finally took away, in order to annihilate him and to destroy him totally."

Who knows?

What you describe is what several thousand people saw in the Hudson River area of New York in the late 1980's.

• ChuckD
  • proplog2
    proplog2

Since this question has come up again I thought this topic should get a bump.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Since this question has come up again I thought this topic should get a bump.

Thanks pro.

The ridiculers are still here, too.

Warlock

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Skeptics have arrived. Debate is on.

I believe something very unusual happened here proplog2. Let me ask you - do you want this to have been an extraterrestrial? Sometimes our expectations lead us to conclusions. Just a thought.

For the record - I think that great great mysteries fill the universe - it could be that aliens exist. I just don't know if this is proof.

Jeff

• Warlock
    Warlock

Jeff,

I think the point is, the man had an unusual experience, but it was his. He was there, and none of us were.

Whether he thinks it was of this world or not, is no reason for all the ridicule I read in the responses to his experience.

If he provided "proof" either by a recording, a video, 2 witnesses, or 1000 witnesses, he wouldn't be believed anyway.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit